More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shamefulhornytrash shamefulhornytrash

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A clever little angel who finally got herself a promotion

Amelia had waited a long time for this moment. Far too long, in fact, but she had to wait until a God became careless enough when passing the torch. Jack was precisely the kind of idiot she had been waiting for. As soon as he hinted to her that this would be his way of picking a successor, she had made a plan to be the next God.

She had figured out the time and place that Jack would go to make the change, and so, she only had to make sure to disguise herself as the most appropriate person. It was a bet, but she knew that is she made herself look like Jack's brother, the departing God would give her those powers in his attempt to "make it fair for his older bro".

It was only after she knew that she was now omnipotent and Jack wasn't that she did away with the disguise. The expression on Jack's face as he ascended was incredible, but the real Doug's expression as he saw a random woman standing where he should have been while his brother floated to the sky and vanished was strong competition.

Amelia had accomplished the dream of a million Angels, what even Lucifer himself had been so far away from succeeding at. She was God now, she reigned over all.

Long live the Queen of Heaven.

A new age begins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)