More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

20 Years later...

A casual fuck

In the Succubus pussy, patrons and whores fuck while making lewd sounds like moans, grunts, screaming and gagging. But at the bar where only slaps can be heard are two demon siblings having distracted sex as they watch their lewd mother being gangbanged by the city's guard. They both wear casual wear with the girl's top being breastless so her H-cup tits can breathe and have people grope her. Her brother's blue glow in the dark Horsecock was pounding her frim fat ass with hard thrusts, making shaping sounds as he goes balls deep. They both had red skin and black hair they inherit from their mother as well as shining blue eyes.

Henry casually reads his erotic book as Alice drinks a mug of beer with her right tit while her left tit was licking her fingers. She fingered her free vagina as an adventuring party, full of horny party members, enters the tavern. One, a lactating cow barbarian, goes up to the bar. She wore a tight black fishnet that covered everything but the face and reveals her tits.

"Excuse me but can you help me with this?" She pulls the net down for her G-cup boobs slamming on her table, her tan face blushing red.

Alice nods and sucks both of the cows nips with her blue lip mouths, sweet milk gushing forth and into Alice's mouths. Alice's tounges lick at the delicious fluid as moans and moos come from the cow. Henry's thrusting speeds up as he feels the urge to cum. Alice knowing that her brother is going to cum into her asshole, thanks to their powerful psychic link. Alice looks to her older brother and kisses him while her nipple mouths keep sucking the now orgasming cow's milk. Henry cums buckets as Alice sucks the last of the milk and cum. They did all of this with straight and emotionless faces.

The cow thanks them and walks to a group of horny Minotaurs, asking them if they want to use her.

Alice turns around and kisses Henry, they both walk away as the catgirls they were covering for comes back from fucking a werewolf. Alice is pick up by Henry as they head to their next place they're going to fuck at.

Where do they go to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)