More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

Where do they go to next?

Their room

They head back to their room. In the bedroom was a queen-size bed, a case for cock rings, two wardrobes and two cock-milkers for Henry and mom. In the study room is only one seat with two desks so Alice can sit on Henry's cock whenever he writes his next erotica literature while she does some alchemy work. In another part of the room was a shower room that you can see from the bed thanks to a glass wall.

On the floor was a green pentagram that is used to summon sexual ethereal beings with high libido from the deep side, Marentulh was their favourite with her fleshlight tentacles and cocks. On the walls at groin height were gloryholes that Henry uses to please the whores and wenches that sleep on the other side.

The windows look into a sex garden Alice takes care of with its inhabitants of werewolves, catgirls, lamias and several types of plants. Beyond that was the ocean, where a row of male and futa guards are being sucked off by mermaids.

"Heh, still hard." Henry jacks himself as Alice, knowing what he wants, gets on the bed, lay on her belly and spread her ass wide open, showing her brother that his cum has already been absorbed. Henry rubs his flat 25-inch long and 5-inch thick Horsecock over her clit with a straight face as his sister continues to read her book.

Because their parents, or parent, in this case, are both demonic they will gain the ability to enjoy fucking while able to focus on other things giving them a unique multitasking skill. While their body says bored but fucking their minds are screaming in pleasure. Henry inserts his large tool into Alice's pussy, gaining a girn from his sister.

'Brother, you are bold I will give you that.' Alice's mind said like a slut. Her smile widens as Henry's meat fucks her raw in the pussy. Henry laughs at his sister's antics and picks up the pace. She turns around and locks her legs around her brother as he pushes her tits together making them french kiss each other.

Alice loves the feeling of kissing herself, it always gave her pleasure. Henry speeds up his trusting, slapping Alice asshole with his heavy cannonball size nuts. Then they start talking.

"Tomorrow is our off day right?" Henry ask his sister, she nods. "Good, we're supposed to service the Queen tomorrow."

Alice's eyes go wide. "The Queen!? Oh, fuck how did we get that?" Her pussy tightens around Henry's cock, almost making him cum.

Henry catches his breath. "Let's just say, mom had a hand in this."

A few years ago...

In the mighty castle of Lenden, sounds of fucking can be heard from the Queen's chambers. Inside was Jessika using her 10-inch cock to pound a blonde tan curvey woman with a 2-inch futa cock. The Queen Bethrena of Merkira was a very horny woman who only let the best fuck her, a the very top was Jessika. They both met at her coronation when young Jessika wanted to control the kingdom, thorough fucking. She fell in love with the Queen after seducing her and bedding her with her then sterile cock.

Now Jessika holds the position of a handmaiden to the Queen giving her 24/7 access to her Queen’s body and the royal guard battalion, 500 female centaur milfs. Their horse pussy would be perfect for her son to fuck when he grows up. She also was quite popular with the nobles as she had a fuckton of gold, is a really good fuck and a great demonic detective. The last bit because of the many false demon sightings in the town.

Jessika continues to fuck Bethrena as she drinks a bottle of whiskey. She devours the contents of the bottom before placing it in her ass, making her moan. "Hey, Beth? After my kids grow up, you want to fuck 'em?" Beth nods, hearing of her son's meaty Horsecock and her daughter's nipple mouths. "Good~." she smacks her ass getting a squeal from Beth.

Now...

Henry slows down and deepen his thrusts before cuming into his sister's pussy, his cock glans easily passing her cervix and acting as a grappling hook of sorts. They both hum a bit before cuddling each other. After an hour Henry pulls his cock out and wipes the cum-soaked cock unto his sister's cute face and all 3 blue plump lips.

The day is still young. Where do they go next? or do they stay until nightfall?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)