More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jpyon10 Jpyon10

What's next?

A carriage?! (Female sexfighter route)

Yup, that’s definitely a carriage!

An attendant stands next to the horse, running a gloved hand through its hair. Apparently, you caught his attention since he's waving to you trying to make you come near him. Maybe because you were curious or maybe because you didn't know where to go so you just approached him subconsciously looking for someone to show you around.

“Well hello there Miss” - he greets you, slightly bowing.

He takes your hand, offering a light peck and causing a hint of blush to appear on your cheeks.

When you're climbing inside the coach you take a closer look at the man who's taking care of you. If there's anything about him that makes your knees feel weak, it would be his good looks. He's certainly one hell of a handsome man. Wearing a three-piece white tuxedo with a pink vest and tie, easily helping you get into the carriage as if it was nothing for him. You try to meet his gaze but a domino mask obscures his face.

When the door is being closed behind you, you find a welcome package on the seat! Treats, a fruit basket, a bundle of roses and a map of the city with all the points of interest highlighted so it's very easy to navigate!

You had heard they always were searching for more girls to come, as seen by the group of men piling into the limo, but they really pulled out all the stops!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)