More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rex711 Rex711

Who walks in?

A business women with heels, a tight dress suit and is talking to someone.

It is quickly apparent the person she is talking too is through her cell phone, you don't know if you could handle two people on your first go let alone one person. She walks into the stall beside yours. You hear the women on the other side say "God I fucking hate my boss, making me work almost 24/7 it feels like, yea I sure am where you think I am, I need some relief after getting nothing for days." the attention is quickly turned to you "Hello? Anybody in there wanting some fun? I know there is I can hear you breathing hon!" And then in comes the moment of truth, you hear her fiddling with her clothes for only a brief second then in pops a flaccid 4-5 inch cock with moderate sized balls, you don't say anything just look in awe as you are almost embarrassed that someone is bigger then you flaccid then you are erect.

She stands there for a minute and then slowly shakes her hips from side to side which moves her dick around on your side of the hole before saying "C'mon baby, I really need this hurry up and just do something already!" her tone changed slightly towards the last few words of her sentence expressing her sexual desperation. You grab her cock by the base and it jumps in your hand quickly growing another inch or two. "Finally, whoever is behind here is a bit slow they better be good otherwise it'll be my second disappointment in these holes Susie" she angrily says to her friend on the phone. "Just know I am in a bit rush so please hurry it up or I swear I'll just break the door to your stall and take it" obviously talking to you now. You decided to start mimicking what you have seen before and done to yourself before, you start to jerk her off from base to tip getting her fully erect, as the monster grows before your eyes she is at least 10' without a doubt, now for the main event you think to yourself.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)