More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by itthatlurks itthatlurks

What are you taking out of the fridge?

A bottle of "Nymphhouse™️ " cum

“Nice” you say pulling the full bottle out of the fridge. Now compared to most types of semen, futanari semen is known for having a very pleasant taste. That, along with its nutritious benefits is why it has become one of the top breakfast foods of the modern day.

Most people drink there nymphhouse™️ Cum warm, oddly you prefer it cold if it isn’t from the source. The cum is also tastes somewhat more refreshing and, to be honest, you can’t be bothered to heat the bottle through.

*pop*

You remove the cork and check the number on the bottom. “3...0..1...5” you state somewhat robotically “nope” you place it into a bag with all the other non-winning corks.

You shift over to your bed and sit down. “Bottoms up” you say to no one in particular. You drink greedily from the bottle the, still somewhat, thick liquid pours into your mouth your eyes widen. It tastes amazing, you smile as the liquid continues to slop into your mouth and down your awaiting throat, into your hungry stomach.

After a few more seconds you finish the bottle.

*burp*

You taste the cum still clinging to your mouth and lips.

You deposit the bottle into the trash, wipe your lips and start putting on your clothes. A pair of baggy dress trousers, a similarly baggy shirt with the Lunarbullet Games logo on the front, some white socks and a pair of navy blue ankle high boots.

You now ponder on what to do today

What are you doing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)