More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

A big wave

Back on shore, Blake was reading her book and Weiss was keeping watch like she said … on the inside of her eyelids. Meanwhile, Yang and Ruby were splashing each other and letting themselves be carried up and down by the rhythmic motion of the waves.

"Hey," Ruby said, keeping her voice low. "You know what would be really fun?"

Yang leaned in close. "What?"

"If we wait for both of them to fall asleep, sneak back to shore, and untie their—"

"Look out!"

A massive wave, easily ten feet tall, swelled in the water and crashed into both of them. They tumbled and rolled underwater against the seabed and resurfaced, coughing and spluttering, but no worse for wear.

"Woah!"

"Yeah!"

"That was …"

"I know!"

"Let's do it again!" Ruby turned around, searching for anther wave, but didn't see any.

"I guess we can't really plan those, can we?" Yang said. "Anyway, what was your idea again?"

"Right, my idea! Um, what were we talking about again? Something about lunch?"

"Hold on, Ruby. It looks like your top's coming undone."

Ruby looked down at her red bikini top. "It is?"

"Yeah, let me retie it before it comes off entirely." Ruby turned around and let Yang fix her straps. "Wow. This is a mess! Who taught you to knot, girl?"

"Um, you did?"

"I did?" Ruby felt her top come loose completely, presumably so Yang could start the knot from scratch. "Well, there is one rule of tying your bikini top that you must never, under any circumstances, forget. Ever."

"What's that?"

Yang whipped the top away, leaving Ruby's breasts completely exposed. "Always tie it yourself."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)