More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Balloonymous Balloonymous

What's next?

A bedroom filled with balloons.

All in all, 20 vials of Manacite were enough to contaminate multiple rooms lightly, yet most of the red cloud chose to stick together, sensing it could have great fun and potential in one specific location.

It only took a few minutes to reach its destination. No one was in the apartment’s bedroom, so the hazy red mist that leaked from that grid vent was completely missed. In less than a minute, it had landed on every single object in the room without fail, which included the clothes, the bedsheets, the furnitures, boxes and anything they contained even if they were closed and, most importantly, the vast array of balloons of different shape, size and colors that had been inflated with air and helium on that day.

Once it had penetrated everything deeply, the Manacite lost its red hue and became invisible to the naked eye. The Manacite, lacking the command for them to do something specific, allowed the whole room to act as it willed. Yet, nothing happened, everything remained still as if nothing ever occured. They were waiting for something to happen first.

The sounds of keys rattling in the front door’s lock broke through the silent apartment before clicking open with a twist. The door opened gently to reveal…

Who is the person entering?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)