More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What's next?

A Touch Up

Melinda woke up sweating and gasping she rubbed her fore head, "Crazy ass dream..." she said, despite that she could remember it vividly. She threw the blanket off and got out of bed stumbling to her small bathroom, she lived in an apartment complex a very cheap one at that. It felt more like a studio than an apartment, a single living room with a wall that had the kitchen right behind it and the bathroom was pretty much on the opposite side along with her own room. Bathroom was the only thing about the place that looked relatively clean and that was because Melinda had spent an entire year getting it redone. She saved up the funds and used it to get it done, now she was just saving up to get a new job and hopefully get to a new apartment... which would take at least 3 years.

Melinda looked into the mirror at her reflection apart from her eyes being slightly red from lack of sleep she looked fine... relatively speaking. "Crazy, dream." she said again and began to wash up. "If it was real then... then..." she tried to think what would she change, and as she dried off her face she saw her shirt wet with sweat and saw her slight chest, 'first thing I'd want would be some real tits, like a nice big pair of E-cups. Yeah that'd be nice!' of course she didn't think it would work... so when she felt her chest get hot she looked down and gaped dropping her towel on the ground as her chest began to wobble and swell bigger and bigger! "HOLY-!" she gasped and her chest slowly came to a halt.

Melinda grabbed her shirt and pulled it off, she felt the weight as her breasts were pulled up then bounced down as she got it off. "Damn these are heavy!" she said and she grabbed a boob, it was the perfect mix of sag and perk and, definitely, E-cups. "I must be still dreaming..." she said but her voice was very unconvinced, she knew she wasn't dreaming but she wasn't ready to believe it... at least not until one more test. 'I want my butt to be big! 50 inches across and perfectly round and bubbly and tight! I want it right now!' she felt the heat again and a glance back confirmed her suspicion. "Oh my god I'm not dreaming! I'm not dreaming!" she said bouncing excitedly, her butt jiggling and bouncing even as it wiggled into 50 inch perfection. "Oh shit this is awesome!" she said as it slowed to a stop she placed her hand on it and squeezed, it was so soft and squishy it didn't even feel like it was hers.

She danced jiggling her new body around though she felt the strain of the weight of her endowments. But a thought was creeping into her mind she could change anything in the world couldn't she? She could but the question is should she? She could at the very least change her life a bit so that she could be in a better place... 'But that's too damn easy and... empty...' reward without work was meaningless... though technically she would've worked for it but she'd probably have new memories of that work. Could she do that? Erase her past and create a new one with a possibly brighter future? Her memories were precious and her experience even more so...

She would decide later for now she made a few more 'touch ups' to her body for one she made her muscles stronger and tightly compact she watched as she got some abs and her arms and legs now looked like a toned athlete. She posed in the mirror now she looked sexy all-around. People told her, she had a sexy face but her body was lacking. Now they couldn't... but how would she explain this...? Then it came to her, she could rewrite memories to a certain point and she did for the past 8 months people would remember her wearing baggy clothes and going to the gym. As for her breasts, and butt... the only option would be to say she had a very delayed growth spurt that started when she hit the gym. Medical records would say that the exercise activated her hormonal growth cells and caused the sudden and explosive growth. She began to word out the details carefully, 'For the past 8 months people will remember seeing me wearing baggy clothes, also during those 8 months they will remember vague stories of me hitting the gym, my doctor will have a record stating that I went through a sudden growth spurt due to activities in the gym. My breasts and butt and muscle is the result of this growth. This will happen now.' she felt something happen, a shaking all around her as the world was changed. She then heard her cell phone ringing, curious she walked to it where it layed on her night stand she grabbed it and looked it was her doctor.

She answered it, "Hello Dr. Meen?" she asked.

Dr. Meen was her family's doctor a woman in her 40's she had been treating Melinda since she was a child, "Melinda? Hi just calling to see if you've undergone anymore growth since last week." she said, "you mentioned going through some more a week ago." she said.

Melinda was surprised that her changes were so immediate it seems this power would have to be used carefully. "No doctor I'm fine..." it was then that a thought hit her, one she would have to try out later today, "Say doctor think I can slot you for an appointment next week there's 'another' problem I want to talk about it's getting worse." she said.

Dr. Meen was silent, "I see how about next week at around 5:00 PM?" she said.

Melinda smiled, "That's perfectly fine with me." she said.

The tapping of a computer keyboard could be heard "And I'll see you then." she said.

Melinda hung up the phone and set it back on her charger and went to grab her laptop. This she could change, 'I have a Dell XPS 13.' instantly her laptop morphed into the different one a look inside showed she still had the same password and all her normal stuff... and her private folder. Sex was on Melinda's mind a lot, and with nobody wanting to do her she spent a lot of time looking up porn. Melinda was more than just smart she was inventive and she had searched up a lot of stuff and had ran into the internet's giant library of fetishes, some disgusted her like scat and water sports, some confused her, like weight gain and food fetish other's however fascinated her... and none fascinated her quite like 2 fetishes she had seen. The first one was futanari, also known as hermaphrodites, which was when a woman had both the sexual organs of a man and a woman, both fully functional. The second had been cum inflation, where a person was able to cum so much they actually inflated a person. She was fascinated by both of them... and now she could actually live them out... she looked at her crotch curious to see a dick and balls there...

Does Melinda make herself a Futa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)