More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

A Strange New App

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm clock telling me it's 9:30 AM. I should have turned off my alarm clock before I went to bed last night. I was having such a great dream. I was dreaming that I was surrounded by a ton of very sexy and slutty women. They were all begging me to fuck and impregnate them. I was just about to fuck the first woman who was in line. But of course, my alarm clock just had to go off. Annoyed, I shut off my alarm clock.

As much as I want to go back to bed, I don't like sleeping past 10. But what's the point? Today is probably going to be like every Saturday. I'm just going to be in my room all day, playing games or watching videos on my phone until the day ends. Then, I'll do the same exact thing on Sunday. That's pretty much what I do every single weekend. Whatever, I might as well make myself breakfast. I slowly exit my room and make my way downstairs. I enter the kitchen to find that my mom and dad are already there.

My mom, Mary Doe, is like the definition of the word MILF. She had my sister and me when she was young. My mom is short, being 5 foot 3 inches. I am not much taller than her as I'm only 5 foot 5 inches. She has dark brown hair that goes down to her shoulders and a fit body. But the two things that stand out the most about my mom are her big titties and her nice, big, round ass. I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about my mom naked. I know I'm probably going to hell for the many times I've fantasized about having sex with my mom. But how can I not fantasize about my mom when she's so hot and sexy? The one thing that surprises me the most about my mom is that I can't believe she's never noticed me staring at her tits. I figured she would have caught and called me out on it at least once. But she hasn't.

My dad, James Doe, is a tall man, standing 6 foot 5 inches. I would consider both my mom and dad to be good parents. They definitely care about my sister and me. Without saying a word to either of them, I pour myself a bowl of cereal with milk. I go to leave and eat my breakfast in the living room, but I'm stopped by my dad. "If you're going into the living room to watch TV, you're going to have to steal the remote from your sister."

My dad is talking about my older sister, Rachel. Rachel is 20 years old and is the one who got the height gene as she's almost as tall as dad is. Her hair is the same color as mom's but is much longer. Rachel's body is similar to mom's as well but with smaller breasts. However, her ass is bigger than mom. Rachel likes wearing short skirts and tight pants. She does this on purpose to show off her big, round ass, even though dad doesn't approve of it. I've fantasized about having sex with Rachel. Rachel has yelled at me a few times after she caught me staring at her ass. But can you really blame me? When you're wearing such a short skirt or tight pants, it's like you're begging people to stare at your ass.

Since my sister is in the living room watching TV, I decide to go inside my room to eat my breakfast. I'm not in the mood to fight with her over the remote. And there is no way I'm going to watch one of Rachel's dumb reality shows. This is what I get for not setting my alarm clock to wake me up earlier. I shut the door behind me once I enter my room and start eating my breakfast. I go to turn on my phone, only to see that it's updating. Strange. I don't remember getting a notification that my phone had an update. It seems like the update has finished. I unlock my phone and instantly notice an app that wasn't there before. "The Alteration App," it's called. My curiosity gets the best of me as I open the app on my phone. A message pops up.

"Congratulation! You have been selected to use our app. This app is for your use only and cannot be accessible or downloaded by anyone else. With this app, you’ll be able to alter the mind and body of anyone you choose. Type in what you want to alter about a person into the app, then tap enter, and the app will take it from there. Have fun."

I tap the message away only for a new message to appear. (The message is what the app can and can not do from the introduction) After reading all that, I tap the message away, and a list of names appears on the screen of my phone. I notice that the names on the list are mine and my family's. I tap on my name, and my phone is now showing me a bit of information about myself.

John Doe

Age: 18

Status: Single

Number Of People Had Sex With: 0, virgin

Cock Size: 5 inches

Biggest dream is to have a massive harem of very sexy and slutty women who serve him as his sex slaves.

What kind of app is this? And how does the app have this information about me? It's true that my biggest dream is to have a massive harem filled with women who are my sex . But I never told anyone about this. I notice two arrows pointing up and down next to "Cock Size." I tap the arrow that is pointing up and instantly feel like my pants just got tighter. "No way," I say to myself as I start to take off my pants and boxers. I tap the arrow again, then a few more times, and watch my cock grow right in front of my eyes. My cock is now enormous at 12-inches. I don't know how this app is able to do this, but I don't care. All I know is I'm starting to love this app. I quickly type in the abilities the app suggested I give myself.

John is fully able to control whether his cock is hard or not. John is fully able to control when he will cum. John has unlimited stamina and an unlimited supply of cum. John is able to control whether or not he impregnates someone whenever he cums inside them and is able to decide the gender of the baby.

I tap enter just like the app told me to do, but I don't feel any different. So, I should be able to control when my cock is hard. But how do I do that? I think in my mind, "Hard," and my cock instantly becomes hard. I then think, "Not hard," and my cock instantly goes soft. It works. I go back to the list of names on the app and tap my mom's name.

Mary Doe

Age: 41

Status: Married with 2 children

Number of People Had Sex With: 1

Breast Size: DD

Has a massive impregnation fetish.

Wait? Mom has an impregnation fetish? If mom has an impregnation fetish, then why did she only have my sister and me? I figured someone with an impregnation fetish would want to have more than 2 children. I see that there are two arrows pointing up and down next to "Breast Size." Knowing what this app is able to do, an idea pops into my mind.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)