More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What do I do?

Use the app on mom

I quietly go downstairs and peek my head inside the kitchen. I see that mom is alone, doing the dishes. She doesn't seem to notice me, so I hide behind a wall. I open up the Alteration App on my phone while peeking my head a bit to be able to see mom. I tap the button to make mom's breasts grow bigger. My mouth hangs wide open as I see mom's breasts grow right in front of my eyes. Mom's breasts were already big, but now they're even bigger. Her shirt looks like it's going to rip any second. Mom looks down at her chest with a shocked and confused look on her face. I quickly type into the app, Mary believes her breasts have always been this big. Mary's breasts do not feel the least bit heavy to her and will not cause Mary any back pains.

"What the-," I tap enter just as my mom starts to react to her newly enlarged breasts. As soon as I do, mom goes straight back to washing the dishes like nothing ever happened. This app is amazing. I go to enter the kitchen, but before I do, I decide to use the app again real quick. Mary doesn't have any problem with her son, John, staring at her big titties. Mary likes it when her son, John, stares at her titties.

Even though mom hasn't caught me staring at her breasts before, I can now at least look at them without having to hide the fact that I'm doing it. "Hi, Mom. Where's dad?" I ask as I enter the kitchen. "He's in his office getting his work done." Just as mom turns to look at me, her shirt rips apart. Mom's bra also snaps open and lands on the floor, meaning her breasts are now fully exposed. "Uhh... Mom... Your shirt."

"It's alright. That shirt was old. I wanted to buy myself new clothes anyway." I honestly can't believe mom is okay with the fact that her breasts are completely exposed. She's not even making any attempt to cover them up. Mom notices that I'm staring at her breasts and just smiles. "Are you staring at my big titties, John? It's alright. You can stare at them as long as you want. It must be hard for you to be around me, seeing as you're a teenage boy. Maybe you'll get lucky and marry a girl who has big titties like mine one day."

Oh my god! Did my mom really say that?! I didn't type anything into the app that would make mom say that. It's a good thing I can control when my cock is hard. Otherwise, my cock would be extremely hard right now. Now, as much as I'm enjoying looking at my mom's titties, I want to see her completely naked. I open the app again and type, Mary doesn't like wearing clothes while she's home. Mary prefers to be completely naked while she's home. Mary doesn't have any problem with her son, John, or anyone else in her family staring at her naked body. Mary likes it when her son, John, stares at her naked body. I tap enter and eagerly wait and see what mom does.

Mom has an annoyed expression on her face as she looks down at herself. "What am I even doing wearing clothes in the first place? It's Saturday. I ruined my shirt for no reason." I watch as mom rips her shirt entirely off her and grabs her bra off the floor. Mom throws the ripped shirt out and places her bra on the kitchen table. Next, Mom takes off her pants and panties and places them on the kitchen table as well. Mom looks relieved now that she's completely naked. "Now that's much better. Don't you agree, John?"

"Uhh... Y-Yeah, Mom." I can't believe this is actually happening. I never would have thought that one day, my mom would willingly strip naked right in front of me. My mom has such a sexy body. "H-Hey, Mom. Can you please turn around for me?" Mom just smiles at me again. "Do you want to see my big, round ass, John? Alright. Here you go." Mom turns around and bends over a bit, letting me have a good view of her ass. I want to reach out and touch mom's ass so badly. I go to use the app but quickly decide that I want to type something other than what I originally planned to type in. Mary doesn't have any problem with her son, John, exposing his cock right in front of her. Mary will become extremely horny whenever she sees her son's cock. Mary will think about having sex with her son whenever he sees her son's cock.

After I tap enter on the app, I quickly take off my pants and boxers and think, "Hard," inside my mind. "Do you like what you see-," Mom stops talking as she turns her head to see my big, hard cock. She stands up straight, and her eyes widen as she can hardly believe that my cock is this big. "Oh my god! Your cock is so big! You are so much bigger than your father!"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I can't help it. You have such a very sexy and slutty body." Mom hasn't taken her eyes off my cock yet. I'm not even sure if she heard what I said. I already know how I'm going to use the app on my mom next. Mary doesn't see anything wrong with the idea of having sex with her own son, John. Mary doesn't have any problem with . Mary finds to be really hot. Mary wants to have sex with her own son, John, whenever she sees his big, hard cock. This is what I type into the app before I tap enter. After I tap enter, mom brings her left hand up to her big titties while her right-hand slides down toward her pussy. I just watch mom as she plays with herself for a full minute before I finally say, "Hey, Mom. Are you alright?"

"Huh? Uh... Y-Yes, I'm fine. It's just..." Mom still hasn't looked away from my hard cock once yet. I can see in mom's eyes that they are filled with lust. "John, mommy is really horny right now. Can you please help mommy with her horniness? I really want you to put that big, hard cock of yours inside mommy's pussy. You'll do that for mommy, right?" Mom has never referred to herself as mommy before. She has to be doing that on purpose to try and turn me on even more. And it's working.

"Sure, Mom. I'll help you. Let's take this upstairs." I reach my hand out toward mom, and she grabs it. I lead mom upstairs and am about to lead her into my bedroom, but mom stops me by saying, "No. Let's go inside my bedroom. My bed is bigger than yours." I don't say anything to mom and just respond with a smile. Mom leads me inside her bedroom, and I shut the door behind me once we're inside. After I shut the door, I go on my phone and tap my sister's and dad's names. I type, Rachel/James will ignore any moaning and screaming they hear into the app. Now no one is going to bother us. I look up from my phone to see mom is already on the bed, her legs spread apart, revealing her pussy to me. "What are you doing on your phone? Hurry up and fuck me."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)