More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

What do I do?

Making discoveries

Feeling my now, large cock, twinge against my leg I thought about the option to increase my mother's bust size. It was tempting, I'm not gonna lie. But that made me think about something else.

"Wait a second...," I muttered. "It couldn't be, could it?" Like a ray of sunshine parting clouds I suddenly clued on. A huge smile soon broke out on my face. Quickly opening up the app I had the evidence.

(Mary Doe)

Age: 41

Married: Husband with son and daughter

Fetish: Impregnation Fetish

IQ: Normal /Biased

EQ: Slightly Below Normal when involving family

Seeing the last sentence on the app, I had my suspicions when mom never said a word about my staring at her chest. It all made sense now. With her below normal EQ of course she wouldn't catch on.

" Sorry mum... But the fates have willed it so." I barely there whisper sounded from my lips. I was almost afraid that the heavens would hear me and take it all away if I said it any louder. It's not that I didn't feel sorry for her, I did, but clearly she was born with it. Maybe if I just lowered it a bit more...

Too cruel?

You're right.

But for now, my big dick brain was doing all the thinking. So I quickly adjusted my mindset. With that, I moved the slider down to bimbo for IQ and EQ respectively. Now I just had to wait and see.

With that I closed the app and exited my room. I bumped into my dad as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Sorry son." My father apologized, when he saw it was me.

"It's all good," came my pithy reply. I hurried to pass him.

"Oh son!?" He abruptly called.

"Hmm?" I turned around to face him, my face a picture of annoyance.

Seeing my look, he decided to make things short. He knew I hated being delayed my hot respite in the mornings.

" I didn't tell you kids before... But your shower is not working this morning. You'll have to use ours, okay? Bye!" And with that, my father soon disappeared around the corner, leaving me with an unnatural expression.

"Mother f-"

Five minutes later I found myself in my parents bathroom. I hung my towel up and proceeded to undress and get under the shower. A minute or so passed as soaped my body while admiring my large cock. Suddenly the door opened, followed by wet footsteps.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)