More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What system do you create?

A Sex Making Management Game (Hentai Fantasy Version)

Drawing upon various business management games from various eras throughout the real world, the hard coding for the new system pours through the connected neurons to all the nodes across the system. The process takes no longer than a few seconds, prompting its completion with the ominous distant echo of a horn.

The goal of this hentai management game is to sell mind broken female sex slaves to the black market in order to earn enough reputation to be called 'Sex Master'. The player begins the game by founding a secret town in a remote location disguised as a place of adventure within a randomly generated fantasy realm. Where the starting town is located determines the make up of the multitude of outsiders who enter the area. For example, a forest map will contain more wood elves and dryads than one founded on a deserted island. These outsiders can be many things, from lost villagers to intrepid adventurers, all varying in final sale values determined by their initial quality sorted into ranking. Rank E is the lowest rank, while Rank S fetches the highest possible price once fully trained but are also notoriously difficult to capture. The difficulty of capturing is dependent on the mob bodyguards that spawn with them when they arrive in the area, consisting of various fighting types such as magical beasts and heavily armed soldiers. The marks can themselves fight, but will always lose once they lose all of their bodyguards, upon which they will be captured without further difficulty. They will then be brought to the town and kept in the pens for processing, where they can optionally be given a name and a multitude of sexual specialties. Once a blacksmith attaches the magic collar on their necks, they are released into the town, unable to escape through the magic boundaries due to the enchantments within the collar. From here, they will be stripped of their clothes (or dressed 'appropriately' for their new lives ahead) and allowed to roam around randomly, performing various idle activities until they are taken in for breaking, training or entertainment by the player's staff.

Breaking slaves involve lowering their Resolve from 100% to 0%. This involves repeated sex acts at specific places in the town or through expensive alchemical concoctions. All slaves are considered weak willed and submissive due to the magical power of the collars regardless of their Rank or station. As they lose Resolve, they will begin to enjoy being fucked and eventually break to become sex crazed sluts at 20% and below. A broken will no longer give any form of resistance, willingly and enthusiastically allowing themselves to be used by the player's staff at any time. They will seek out staff with low Entertainment bars to offer themselves to them and will never leave the town under any circumstance unless sold. Even their idle animations will change to reflect their status, ranging from comely tempting with their bodies to public masturbation.

Training is done at various stations and buildings around the town to raise Skill from 0% to 100%. It is also raised passively through breaking and entertaining staff. The higher the Skill level, the faster the Entertainment bars of staff will grow with each fucking session. A sold fully trained will fetch a far higher price than a partially trained one. The player can also decide to proclaim her a 'Prize Slut' when at 100% Skill and 0% Resolve, boosting her ability to entertain significantly, effectively keeping her as a trophy of triumph at the player's whim. A 'Prize Slut' can never be sold and are, effectively, part of the player's staff without Entertainment bars. Depending on what they were before they broke, they can even fight, capture for the player's town or give useful buffs to various staff or buildings as well as entertain your other staff with their bodies.

Entertainment is the primary method of maintaining a functional town. This can be done through various activities like drinking, fighting and gambling around the town but is best satisfied by letting them freely fuck slaves. All staff except 'Prize Sluts' want to use captured slaves in a variety of ways and will randomly pick one to fuck anywhere they want. Certain buildings and devices raise Entertainment faster. Staff with very low Entertainment will leave the player's employ. This hardly ever happens if players maintain a high number of slaves for them to use. A low count can occur when the town is discovered and raided by the Forces of Good. The kingdom's soldiers, mercenaries or adventurers will arrive in to destroy some buildings, killing staff and rescue some unbroken slaves. Raids normally happen when players have captured enough slaves to get noticed, so they must be careful about the frequency and quality of captures. High ranking captures significantly increase the likelihood of a raid. The player effectively loses the game once they lose their Keep, the most important headquarters building of the town.

The game also has special features, characters and events to make it a bit more interesting. Most characters have quirks that affect certain aspects of the game, such as a having the 'Natural Slut' quirk that makes them easier to break. Special characters might include heroes, monsters, trans women and even demi gods. Some special events might include kingdom wide developments or price hikes on slaves. The player is able to be manipulate some events by using their reputation or gold to change the flow of events. Some characters might even have quest line backstories that connect them to other characters. Pursuing these sub quests might give unique rewards to the player, such as innocent looking roadside inns that serve powerful or guardian creatures that protect the town from raids.

Now that the system was complete, it was time to throw the switch to see it in action. With a flash of silvery white light, you are greeted by the , sensual cries of a woman in heat, the title of the game, 'Sex Maker', floating into existence before you. Immediately, you sensed the existence of players in the main menu, eagerly mashing at the 'New Game' selection. It was time to decide how to experience this new creation of yours.

(Author's Note: Inspired by some management hentai games, the Dungeon Keeper series and the Stronghold series)

What would you like to experience first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)