More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

A Runner's Victory

It was do or die. Janaya leaned forward, pushing slightly against the footrest behind her. The knot in her chest became even more tangled. Everything was riding on this one race. Everything in her life had narrowed to this one transcendent moment.

The gun fired with an audible crack, splitting the air.

Her feet had already left the ground. Her legs pumped against the hard-dirt floor along with the nine other competitors. Each of them was at the top of their game, keeping pace as they hurdled over the barriers.

Janaya made sure to keep her breath even. It was almost like a rhythm game but she was playing her own body. And the music was the whoosh of air that she left behind as she jumped and barely even touched the ground before jumping again over the next hurdle.

She knew she was being watched, by both the stadium and those watching at home from the comfort of their living rooms. She could feel their eyes on her, and it didn’t matter. She had long ago pruned that kind of nervousness. No, the only worry that filled her heart was that of loss. She had to win. For herself, for the prize.

She cleared another hurdle. And so did the person next to her. They were neck and neck. There was only a few more hurdles left. She had to gain. She reached down in herself and wrung every last iota of strength, pumping her legs that tiny bit faster. Janaya felt like she was flying.

And then it was over.

“Congratulations,” her erstwhile rival said, clapping her on the back.

Oh. She had won.

She looked up to the throne. It was situated in the center of the track field, visible from all angles in the stadium. Upon it sat their Glorious Master, the ruler of the world. He was dressed in a toga that clung to his sculpted form alike the old Greek Gods with which he was enamored. It was no secret his love for the ancient ways.

It was also no secret what the prize for victory in his games was. It was the reason why so many chose to compete, to train their whole lives just for the chance. For while it wasn’t assured, even the slimmest opportunity to be claimed by him was worth more than all the money in the world.

She looked at him and he gazed back at her. His steely eyes measured her like cattle and she shivered, fighting the urge to shrink entirely under the weight of his purpose. She had won. She had earned this. Janaya didn’t avert her eyes.

So she saw when his hand moved; she saw his thumbs up that signaled the little for her.

Her breath left her. He had claimed her. Now… now she was his.

She could already feel his magics taking effect. Looking down at herself, she saw her breasts expanding. And she could feel her muscles softening, disappearing entirely in a matter of seconds. Everything she had worked for, completely destroyed and reshaped for her new purpose.

The crowd, which was already wild with applause and cheers, grew even louder. This was the spectacle they had truly come for. It was their own desires made manifest in another, and through her they lived vicariously. She had seen this happen to plenty of other women over her life, but to be part of it was something she had almost dared not dream of. It felt so good, so warm and comfortable, like she was shedding the weight she had carried for so long.

Soon the size of her breasts exceeded the ability for her to carry them. She no longer had the muscles to support the extra weight, so she knelt down. This was her proper place. On the ground, dragging her tits across it as she crawled to her Glorious Master, Emperor of All. Her nipples rubbed against the ground through her also magically expanded uniform so tantalizingly, but she couldn’t spare her hands to pinch them. She had to use them to crawl to her master.

Janaya reached the base of the throne. The throne itself was on top of a large, pyramidal structure made of the Master’s girls. She moved slowly up its height until she was at her master’s feet. And then she lifted her engorged breasts up along with the rest of her so that she could let her master fondle them. They were his gift to her, the sign of his dominance over her and the promise that she would never need to do anything but be his pleasure , and they were his to enjoy whenever and however he pleased.

She could hear the next race going on behind her, but it wasn’t important. Only serving her master mattered. She barely even noticed that her knees were resting on another ’s back. When his hand grabbed her by the nipples, she came instantly, squirting on the human floor beneath her. Her mind became blank from the sheer pleasure of it. Her already empty head became even emptier. What need for thoughts? Just pleasure, obedience, service. Soon enough she’d be part of his throne for the rest of his stay in the stadium. One more pleasure girl among the hundreds here, and even less among the millions outside the stadium in his palaces.

From momentary victory to eternal submission.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)