More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sorenus Sorenus

What world shall we tell our new story?

A Quirky World (My Hero Academia)

It wasn’t enough. He had perfect grades, an unparalleled knowledge of quirks and heroes, and enthusiasm beyond anybody else applying, but it wasn’t enough. His quirklessness held him back too much. And so, at the age of 18, Izuku found himself both jobless and school-less as his application to U.I. got turned down. Ultra Institute was the college that those who aspired to be heroes went to. Being a hero had been Izuku’s dream for as long as he could remember. But...It was just a dream.

Nowadays, 80% of the population has quirks-superhuman abilities practically written into their DNA since birth. These abilities allowed people who were power-hungry, greedy, cruel, or just down on their luck to go off and commit crimes that even the police couldn’t stop. They were villains-perhaps even supervillains, like from the comic books, in the truest since.

And so legalized heroes had risen up to stop them. There were even schools to train people to be heroes. In the past, the premier school was Ultra Academy, but ever since the government has passed legislation regulating hero-training to only be allowed after reaching adulthood, U.A. became Ultra Institute, or U.I. It was the only college Izuku had applied to, but now he failed to get in, simply because he looked any superpower, or quirk, of his own.

And so, Izuku sat in his room, and cried, his dream seemingly having been crushed.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)