More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What world shall we tell our new story?

A Queen's Lament (Mortal Kombat 11)

Sheeva stood over the balcony of her palace in Outworld... she watched as males brutalized each other for 'honor' and 'pride' slowly but surely dooming her species. Less males were being born and those that were came from the weaker males that weren't suitable for combat. She would only tell herself this but she wanted her people to be more than just warriors and conquerors to shed that stiff shell and become something greater... she wouldn't tell her people but she admired the human's creativity. They had champions of many fields, battle, art, music, science and much more. They had buildings that reached the sky, devices that improved their lives, and true love. For Shokan love was more or less taboo as it equated to kindness and mercy something that was hated by Shokan. To bear children one would have to be strong and capable. But with males fighting over females that often lead to and with fewer males being born with the strength to prove themselves... the Shokan were slowly heading towards extinction.

Sheeva would need to find a solution of which there were a few, she had heard of a powerful sorceress who knew of powerful magics one of which would alter a species fertility... but she was not without a price. There was also a tale of an ancient temple in Edenia long forgotten that held a powerful fertility goddess in it. However she could possibly consult the new Elder Gods Liu Kang and Kitana for advice to keep her people prosperous... she had to choose... but it was possible that there were other solutions...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)