More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

Who Found The Rulebook?

A Pervert in The Hall of Dimensions

A man groggily wakes up in a mysterious place. Large golden arches with ornate carvings of battles surround glowing gateways, which appear to be powwered by some sort of maroon embers. A man, kind of tall, kind of short, somewhat fat, somewhat skinny, rather attractive, yet rather repulsive, appears in front of him. Suddenly, the man knows all. He has been granted the rule book. The rule book is a powerful magical item that allows him to change the rules of any dimension he wants. Speaking of dimensions, he knows where he is. A place outside of spacetime, known as THE HALL OF DIMENSIONS *thunder*.

"Wait, if this is outside of spacetime then how did that thun-"

The man hastily shuts up.

"No, I don't."

Yes, he does. *scribbling noises* The man suddenly realises that his book has no power in this place and that it would be better if he stops objecting to the kind gift he was given by the Ancient Totems of the Multiverse.

THE HALL OF DIMENSIONS *thunder* is a massive complex. However, for the purposes of the man, there was a small hovering metallic platform in the middle. There were 3 main hallways of gates that came out from the central area. The man looks around again, but this time he looks at the specifics carvings on each archway. One hallway has carvings of what appear to be real historical events, such as ancient battles or famous celebrations. The second has what appear to be fictional heroes and villains from various works of pop culture. The third hallway has no carvings at all. At least, not yet.

The man knows that these three hallways are THE HALLWAYS OF REALITY, FICTION, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT YET BEEN WRITTEN. Not a very catchy name. Maybe it needs an acronym. THOR FAT WHNYBW? Interesting, but he wasn't too sure the god of thunder would like that name. Maybe just THE THREE HALLS would work.

He understands that by walking up to the metal platform, standing on it, and pushing a button he will be whisked away down a hallway to whatever reality he wishes to go to, which he can then manipulate with his rulebook. And he sure did have some rather perverse ideas.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)