More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nwish425 nwish425

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

A Newly Formed God...

You are unsure how you got here, you were walking home from work when suddenly there was a blinding flash of light, and you wound up here... Where is here anyway?

You're in some kind of structure, but it's flashing and changing without any kind of defined shape or reason to it, at times it doesn't have a roof so you can see dear god is that a black hole?

Yes it looks like your trapped in what looks like the event horizon of a black hole, oh joy of joys. You'd go to put your hand over your eyes to see what else there was but did I forget to mention you don't have hands either?

Where your hands, or any of your body for that matter, are supposed to be is some strange energy like the kind the building is made from, just what the hell happened to you?

As you debate the pros and cons of leaving to see if you could find answers another flash of light happens in the center of the room, when it dies down there's somebody there waiting for you. They look like they're only partly there, and could fade at any moment.

"Are you there? Can you hear me?" They ask. "I know it's confusing but you must listen carefully, there isn't much time before this echo's time runs out."

And they go on to explain that what your looking at is all that remains of someone from another world. They found something called Tantric Energy and used it to attempt to become a god.

"But I didn't pay attention to the consequences of my actions." The Echo tells you, "As I used my power to rip open reality and grant me ascension, the tear I created gained a power of it's own. It grew in size and strength and eventually, gained awareness. It became something terrible, something so great and powerful that it began to consume and destroy my world, It became The End of all Things. Nothing could stand in The End's way, it consumed or corrupted everything in it's path, I knew to late that there was nothing I could do to stop it, even with the spark of divinity my efforts gave me, but I couldn't give up, or the The End obtain the spark either. So instead I cast the spark out into the multiverse to find a suitable vessel for it's power, and now it has."

As the explanation continues he urges you to use your newfound power to fight The End, you must go out and conquer worlds in it's path to create roadblock of a sort to stem it's cancer-like growth. You must conquer them because as a new God you require worship from followers in order to survive, and any forces in control of those worlds won't be happy to have you show up on their doorstep.

The first step is a simple one, you need to properly form yourself. The state of your body and your new realm are thanks to a lack of structure and definition to them, you must tap into your new godly power and bring them form by defining yourself, giving yourself a purpose and identity for it to properly take hold.

You need an idea... and a new name.

What do you become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)