More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sloth013 Sloth013

What do you become?

A slightly different start to godhood

Pain. The first sensation you felt upon regaining consiousness was pain. You open your eyes, wait, you don't think you have eye's. Yet somehow you can still see. All around you is white. Not buildings of white color, or white sand, only the color white.

Looking through your memories you find a relatively new one concerning the news media of your world alerting everyone of a black hole that was threatening the planet. Soon afterwards your world was destroyed, yet somehow you survived. Trying to get a feel for your body, you realize you are some form of cloud of glowing shades of white and black. "What is going on!?" You ask yourself.

Suddenly, a bright light blinded your non-existent eyes before abruptly stopping, revealing a strange man in front of you. "Ah, It's good to see another join our ranks!" The man said. Taking a closer look revealed his skin to be a swirling liquid of some sort, shifting through every color.

"Who are you? What's going on? Where are we?" You ask. The man smiles.

"How inquisitive. I am Etheos, god of energy. You, my friend, are a new born god! As to where we are, this is your dimension." He said before waving his hand. A chair made of more swirling liquid appeared before he sat down. "Now you probably have questions. Most of them I probably can't answer, but I'll give you the run down I got when I achieved Godhood. For some reason or another you were chosen to achieve a higher existance. As of right now you have no domain, and very little power. And because of that, you have no shape, and your dimension has no form either. The first thing you need to do is decide what your domain is. That will give you a basic form and so will your dimension. To gain more power you must either do something to the multiverse, or gain worshippers from worlds within the multiverse. You with me so far?" Etheos asked.

"I think so." You respond.

"Good. Now to gain followers you need to have either a champion or an avatar in the world of your choice. A champion is a mortal you converse with yourself, whilst and avatar is either a mortal you have combined yourself with, or a mortal you have created yourself. You can't physically go to that world until you have followers there. Any questions?"

"Um, is are their gods who share the same domains?" You ask.

"A few, sometimes they fight and the loser gets absorbed into the victor, but that rarely happens. Most the time we gods leave each other alone." Etheos explains.

"Okay, is there like a central dimension where the gods meet?" You ask.

"Yeah, but We hardly use it unless somethings really important."

"Alright. The final thing I want to ask is if there are any gods I should avoid?" You ask. Etheos adopts a look of thinking for a moment.

"There are a few, but theres only one that will actually try to kill you simply for existing. Chaos, God of destruction. Also goes by Ragnarok and The End." Etheos explains. "He's a real bad egg. Essentially when he chose his domain, he became crazy and started trying to destroy all of creation." Etheos explained.

"But I think you'll be fine, he's one the other end of the multiverse, luckily enough for you."

"Alright Thanks." You say.

"So any idea of your domain?" He asked, shifting in his chair. You think for a moment.

"Can I be..."

What's ya name? And Domain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)