More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nwish425 nwish425

What do you become?

Speculo, the Many-Faced God

You feel the spark take hold of you body and take form, once more bright light fills the room as it and you begin to change and take form. When it has finished you look around and see what has become of yourself.

You are nearly unrecognizable from your previous form, now a towering, lean figure with four arms. Markings like stone carvings flow over your skin, leading to a silver mask covering your face. The mask itself is blank, showing no sign of who is under it, and incredibly reflective.

Mirrors and reflective surfaces are also prominent in your new realm, many parts of it seemingly carved from glass, with some exploration you manage to get a feel for the place.

It's a land mass made of silver and glass floating through a sea of space, in the center of the mass is a large, eye shaped abode that seems to serve as your home. The area surrounding it is filled with valleys and forests sprouting up, all made from the aforementioned silver, with some glass of different colors for good measure.

This is the beginning of your Godly realm, as you grow in power and gain followers it will change overtime, as will you. For now you must prepare, if you are to stem the End's growth you must be prepared.

As a God you require worshipers to grow in power as well as tantric energy from love and sex to power many of your abilities.

As you go through the multiverse and conquer worlds The End will also be spreading, eventually it will attempt to enter your worlds and you will need to hold it off, think of it like a disease and yourself like an antibody if that helps.

The first thing you need to do is create your minions leave any suggestions for me so I can work with them.

What servants form within your realm.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)