More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

Whose Stood Behind Sarah?

A Newly Fanged Libby

Sarah's eyes widened in horror as she saw the vicious predator her friend had become. Libby slowly lapped the blood from her fang-tipped lips whilst caressing the rapidly healing bite marks on either side of her pale neck. Libby slowly opened her eyes to reveal the gleaming pools of crimson that had engulfed her dull brown pools. The newly risen vampire's eyes honed in on her former friend as though seeing her for the first time.

A low lustrous purr slid from between Libby's fang-tipped lips as she honed in on Sarah's pulsating neck and the beat of her rapidly pounding heart. On parting her pale lips, Libby began to speak in a mocking tone; "Oh, poor little Sarah thought she'd have to invite me into my own home." A sly grin crossed Libby's fang-tipped lips as she began to move forward edging toward her former friend turned prey.

Sarah's eyes flickered over her friend's encroaching darkened talon-tipped fingers as she slowly stepped back from her grip. Instinctively Sarah found herself rising up on the balls of her feet as she poised herself ready to defend herself from a newfound fanging. Sarah's mind went into overdrive as she rapidly decided whether it was time to fight or flee once more...

What Does Sarah Decide; Fight or Flee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)