More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

A Mom hypnotized by a Vampire

Kathy Quinn was jogging on the sidewalk, she was 36-years-old, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, Capri Shorts, Shirt, Socks, Tennis Shoes, she was a loving mother of an 18-year-old Teenage Boy, she was almost at her house, when she notices a moving truck driving down the street, she thought that maybe some new neighbors would be moving into the house that was across the street from hers, she continued jogging, and went inside her house.

That Night Kathy was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV, when outside someone was walking toward the front door of the house, Kathy was still watching TV when she heard a knock on the door, she got up from the couch, walked toward the front door, she opened the door and was surprised to see a man, he was in his late 30s, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, he was standing on the front porch, he had dark brown hair, teal green eyes, he was looking at her.

"Hi can I help you?", Kathy asked.

"Hello, my name is Dimitri, I just moved here right across the street from you", the man answered.

"Oh, Welcome to the neighborhood", Kathy said.

"Thank You, what's your name?", Dimitri asked.

"I'm Kathy, nice to meet you, Dimitri", Kathy answered.

"Nice to meet you too...Kathy", Dimitri said.

About an hour later Kathy's 18-year-old son named Jeremy walked down the stairs, He was 5'8, short light brown hair, hazel eyes, he was wearing under-wear, sleep shorts and shirt, He was in his bedroom doing his homework, He was looking at his mom talking to a man that he had never seen before, He was about to turn around, when something caught his attention, he noticed on the mirror that was hanging on the staircase wall, He was stunned to find that the man that was talking to his mom had no reflection, He looked back and saw the man, he rushed up the stairs to his bedroom.

That Night Kathy was sleeping in the bed in the master bedroom of her house, suddenly her master bedroom window mysteriously opened, some strange smoke started blowing in the master bedroom and it surrounded Kathy's bed, until Kathy woke up, she was in a hypnotic trance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)