More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Snarglefrazzle14 Snarglefrazzle14

Which thread to read?

A Member to Remember

“C’mon Heather, now that we’re all graduated, it’s not like I can just run into him at school! And any time I’m over there with my mom or sister to ‘casually drop by’ it’s so awkward.”

Those were the fateful words that her friend Ashley Woodsen had used to convince Heather Ravers to spend a week at her family cottage with her annoying cousin and three former classmates she didn’t know particularly well. Her friend had been hanging out in her bedroom, flipping through Heather’s deep closet and trying on items Heather had forgotten about.

“Ashley, you know my dad won’t let me go up without someone to supervise me. Not after the rager I threw for graduation,” Heather had tried to dissuade her, laying back on the bed.

“I love Robert, sounds great!” Ashley said, just as she shimmied into a lacy tank top and used her hands to fix her breasts’ positioning for substantially more cleavage from her 32C breasts.

“First of all, I don’t like how well you get along with my dad and I don’t like the way you said that, so we’re just going to put a stop to that right now. Second, he’s way too busy, he never goes to the cottage anymore, complains about the Wi-Fi and cell phone reception and not being able to stay in contact with work.”

“Okay, well what about someone else? Isn’t your cousin staying with you for the summer?” Ashley asked, pouty face in full .

“Nooooooo, Kurt sucks! He’s such a perv!”

As if summoned like Beetlejuice, Heather’s cousin Kurt Johnson opened the bedroom door. “Cousin! How could you say that about a beloved family member! Plus your dad loves me and I’m at least a week ahead on my work for him. I would love to join you and this hot little thing for a week at a cottage.”

“Fuck off dick, you’re the worst,” Heather said, sitting up and throwing a pillow at Kurt that he easily caught. “Dad doesn’t love you, he loves Mom and tolerates you as a result.”

“Eh, works for me. And I am ahead of my work at the resort by about a week, so I’m gonna go ask to use the cottage now. If you want to come, just make sure you bring hot stuff over there.” With that, Kurt flipped his middle finger at Heather and walked off.

Heather threw a middle finger back at him and collapsed back onto her bed.

“Sorry he’s so gross, Ash.”

Ashley’s lips curled into a cheeky smile, “Actually, I think this could work. Look, that guy is not going to supervise shit, he’ll be perfect. Plus, it’s not like he’s ugly?” The willowy blonde thought about Kurt’s broad shoulders and strong jaw, beginning to think about what he might look like with his shirt off before Heather interrupted her train of thought.

“Girl, you have to stop talking about the guys in my family or I’m going to tell Zack before you can sink your claws into him on this trip.”

“Oh my god, that’s a yes! We’re having a cottage week!”

“You’re lucky I love you and don’t have plans this week. Tell your prospective boytoy that he’s driving and he better bring friends for me to get with while you two are busy.”

*************

Zack Bishop had been messaging Ashley Woodsen memes and whatnot throughout the summer, but he was still surprised to get the following text from her:

“Hey, wanna go to Heather’s cabin on Sunday? It’s kinda far away, so we’d stay for like a week or so.”

They were family friends, but the gender divide had meant they weren’t as close as their mothers or older sisters were. To be fair, that might be because during family gatherings he used to drool over her sister Hannah. Now that they were all a little older, Ashley hadn’t quite grown into her mother or sister’s bra sizes, but she was still a bubbly blonde with perky tits and a tight ass and that was pretty great. She was really starting to show it off recently; Zack had used her Instagram as inspiration for jacking off a few times in the past month. He also had to acknowledge, in a slightly less horny appraisal, that she might have the prettiest blue eyes of her whole family. It felt like she’d been giving him some good responses more recently; maybe he had a shot?

“Oh yeah, definitely! I’ve got nothing going this week, should be awesome!”

“Okay, sounds great. Heather’s car is in the shop, so if you could give me, her, and her cousin Kurt a ride, feel free to bring as many other people as can fit in your car.”

*************

A six-seater SUV rolled up to Heather’s mansion and out popped Zack, Gavin Westher, and Chloe McRose.

“Need us to grab any luggage?” Zack yelled out.

“Don’t worry little guy, I’ve got it all!” Kurt yelled back, throwing Ashley and Heather’s larger bags over one shoulder to add to the backpack he had, before grabbing the handle of a large cooler and rolling it out towards the van.

“The nerd and the quiet girl? That’s who your Zack wants me to shack up with while the two of you do hand stuff?!” Heather put an elbow into Ashley and whispered aggressively.

“Oh come on, just because you’ll drop your pants any time you see abs doesn’t mean you get to make me feel bad for being a virgin!” Ashley whispered back.

“Skipped over the most important part there, Ash. I said bring guys for me to hook up with, not the Boring Squad.”

“I told Zack to bring whoever he wanted to fill the van. It’s not my fault this is who he chose. Besides, Gavin could totally be cute with a little work. He’s already got a cute little Bieber cut and it’s not like he’s going to keep his sweater and jeans on all weekend in 90-degree heat. Trust me, these skinny nerdy guys always eat just absolutely trash food and still have abs; it’s a scientific wonder.”

Heather appraised Gavin again, cocking an eyebrow as she saw that his dark brown hair did in fact look remarkably soft.

“Okay, I can work with that. Virgins are always so grateful for any attention, I’m sure I could get him to go down on me for ages. It’s not like baggy sweater over there is going to be any competition. He better have abs though.”

“I’m sure he does, babe,” Ashley said before running outside and giving Zack a hug, “Zack!”

“You look good, have you been working out?” Ashley asked as she grabbed his arm and squeezed. She looked down and took him in. He was wearing a purple golf shirt and a pair of mid-length chino shorts that he was fitting nicely. His messy brown hair looked very cute, as did his shy smile as he looked down and accepted the compliment. He was pretty lean, although not quite as much as Gavin, and she almost quivered when she saw the veins flex on his hand. Working her way down his body, she saw a reasonably sized bulge in the expected location! Aha, she thought he shuffled back when they hugged!

“I told you the running would start paying off,” The redhead in the baggy sweater mumbled. She was pretty, Ashley supposed. Her legs looked really strong, popping out from her black yoga shorts, and the freckles and ponytail were definitely cute. Still, the lumpy sweater and lack of makeup were a pretty clear sign that this girl (Chloe, Ashley remembered. She was in their grad class, but it was a big school and she didn’t stand out) would not be a challenge to her or Heather.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re right. I should have been doing this years ago. Hopefully we can find a good path to run at the cottage,” Zack smiled to Chloe.

“Swimming is also an incredible full body workout, plus you don’t damage your knees on inconsistent ground,” Chloe replied.

“Okay nerds, enough chit chat, let’s hit the road! Shotgun!” Kurt was a dick, but he was right. The three-hour trip ahead of them was just on the edge of long and they wanted as much daylight as possible.

How are those rooms going to be divided?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)