More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which thread to read?

A Man searching for Love

"Hey darling, breakfast is ready" Zack hears a familiar female voice and opens his eyes.

Zack gets up sleepily from the soft bed. Irritated, the blue-eyed student looks around the unknown room. Without questioning it any further, he leaves the lovely furnished bedroom and finds himself in Chloe’s house. Reassured that he is in a familiar place, Zack walks briskly down the stairs. When he reached the hallway, he could already smell the fried bacon and consequently he went into the kitchen. When he looks into the spacious kitchen of the Mc Roses, he sees a red-haired woman standing by the stove with her back to him. Zack's gaze immediately falls on the gorgeous buttocks of this woman, which are perfectly staged by tight leggings. When the woman senses Zack's presence, she turns around and Zack looks into the smiling face of Charlotte Mc Rose, Chloe's mother.

"There you are my darling" she says affectionately and comes to Zack who looks surprised at the red haired woman. A few seconds later, Chloe’s mother kissed Zack lovingly on the mouth and hugged him tightly. Zack immediately notices how her large breasts press against his chest. In addition, he feels something else that is big and round pressed against his stomach. When Chloe’s mother finally ends the hug, he takes a closer look at the woman who raised him like a second mother. Today she wears a tight gray sweater that can hardly tame her huge breasts. But what catches the eye is the thick pregnancy belly that protrudes round and plump from her body.

"What?" Asks Zack, perplexed, more to himself than to Charlotte and looks at her with open mouth.

"Zacki what's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost“ asks Charlotte Mc Rose, surprised.

"I uh ... you're pregnant ... Congratulations“ stutters Zack and still stares at the big belly.

"Zack you're a joker, you're the father" says Chloe's mother suddenly giggling.

“I, the father? That can't be, how did that happen? You're the mother of my best friend” says Zack, shocked.

"How do you think that happened? If a man sticks his penis unprotected into a fertile woman and then shoots his potent juice into her, then exactly something like this happens 9 months later ... Zacki is everything fine with you, somehow you behave strangely“ says Charlotte worried.

"Uh ... I don't know ... I don't understand all of this ... me a father-to-be?" Stammered Zack, stunned.

"Well Zack, if you take it very seriously, you're already a father" says Chloe's mother.

"How am I already a father?" Asks Zack, aghast.

"Diane had your daughter last week ... Zack, you're really scarying me now, do you can‘t remember it?" she says in amazement and looks at Zack like a worried mother.

"Diane ... you mean Diane Westher?" Asks Zack quietly in a halting voice.

"Yes exactly...something happens between you two 9 months ago in the cabin and now your are a father" replies Chloe’s mother with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"I can't believe it" says Zack and collapses on a chair and looks still at the heavily pregnant mother of his best friend, who is about to have a child from him. As he stares at her fat belly, he notices how his chair moves gently and the room begins to turn. Suddenly from far away he hears a voice calling.

************************

"Wake up Zack ... we'll be there in a minute" calls out his mother Monica Bishop and Zack wakes up from his very strange dream with a beating heart.

"Uhh yes?" Zack stammered briefly and blinks sleepily. Breathing heavily, Zack tries to collect something and get his racing pulse under control.

"Are you all right Zacki?" He suddenly hears the same voice as in his dream from the back of the car and Zack looks around in shock. In the back of the car are Chloe, Chloe’s mother Charlotte and Zack’s sister Taylor.

"Yes, everything is fine Mrs. Mc Rose ... I just had a bad dream" says Zack, still slightly out of breath.

"Oh you poor thing, my little brother has bad dreams" says Taylor mockingly to her brother.

"Taylor let your brother" says Monica to her daughter before Zack can respond.

"So my dear ones, here we are" adds Monica happily and drives in front of a large cabin that literally protrudes from the surrounding forest.

"Wow" a murmur goes through the car when all occupants have seen their accommodation for the next few days.

Who else comes to the cabin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)