More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filberson Filberson

Who are you?

A Lonely Male (Australia) (Jack Evans)

(this chapter is dedicated to the guy I met who literally swiped right on every girl he ever saw)

Australia had been one of the more progressive countries in its response to the appearance of futa in society. Their status was enshrined in law as an official third sex and they were accorded all the rights and privileges of the average citizen. After some initial surprise and suspicion, people quickly adjusted.

Dating apps also changed as a result. Jack was browsing Tinder to try and rustle up a date. Most guys weren't willing to date futa, but there was a growing minority that loved them. For one thing, futa were just as horny as men, so they weren't very picky when it came to hooking up or dating. This meant that for someone like Jack, who swiped right on every woman that came onto his screen, his match list quickly filled up with futa instead of cis women.

He sighed.

Maybe I should give it a shot, he thought. I can always tell them I'm not interested if it doesn't work out.

So he struck up a conversation with one lucky futa and arranged a date.

Who does he meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)