More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by veryhairy veryhairy

Who does he meet?

Lily Kiara

"Hey there, I'm Lily. You must be Jack."

Standing before me was an Asian futa a little above 4 feet in height with black wavy hair and large g-cup breasts. The profile image on the dating app only showed her face, so I gulped when I got a full view of the rest of her body, or more noticeably, the size of her mammaries. They were big. If not, one of the biggest I've seen, and for a girl of her size, she looked like a walking pornstar. If we stood side-by-side, her head would only reach my chest.

She was a 32-year-old Asian futanari, and I was a 29-year-old man. I didn't mind dating someone older than me, as long as they had a good personality and were fun to be with. It was the futanari part that got to me, though. It wasn't all bad. She was pretty cute looking. I had to remember not to stare at her boobs and make myself look creepy.

"Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet you, Lily. You look wonderful, by the way."

Lily was wearing a light pink tank top with a thin, open grey sweater jacket and blue skirt.

"Aw, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself, tiger." She winked.

"Ahaha, Yeah. I gotta nice breas- I mean rest today. So uh, you wanna head in?" I was quick to catch myself before the date even started. I couldn't help it. I liked boobies.

"Sure. You know I've never eaten here before. Is this place any good?"

"It's alright. I'd give it a 7 out of 10."

It was a barbeque grill eatery that I go to once in a while. I figured I'd take her someplace more natural and less fancy. If she didn't like my sense of taste, then she wasn't the one for me.

"Good enough for me. Let's go!"

...

"Mmm! These barbeque ribs are amazing! *Munch, Munch* Wanna try some of mine?"

I watched Lily devour 5 pork back ribs in a matter of minutes, leaving nothing but bare bones. I was stunned at her ability to eat so many, but then I realized why she might have had such massive tits.

Her sauced-up hand extended forward, offering me a piece of her ribs. She had barbeque sauce smeared over her mouth and some on her cheeks, while I had eaten my ribs with a fork and knife clean and tidy. I felt a bit ashamed.

"Uh, no... it's fine," I couldn't look away from her lips. The way she ate and smacked her lips made my crotch tingle. I didn't know what it was, but I found it hot as she devoured all that meat with the sauce resembling blood. I thought it must have been some kind of caveman instinct.

Lily frowned, and her eyes looked worried. She stopped chewing and held the food in her mouth. "Did I do something wrong, Jack?"

I realized I was staring at Lily a bit too intensely. "Oh, uh, no, no! It's just, I was...watching you eat, and..."

"O-Oh, um...s-sorry," Lily's voice broke down. "I do that without realizing it. I just...sometimes I...*sniff*" Her eyes started to tear up until i noticed she was about to cry.

"No, Lily! You misunderstand me. I was amazed by your appetite."

"What?"

"The way you...Here, Lily, Let me try some of your ribs. They look delicious."

"Oh, okay *sniff*...um, here. Take this one."She handed me a rib that was half bitten.

I ate the rib while the little kid in me thought that it had counted as my first indirect kiss with Lily. "Mmm. You were right. Really Good!"

"Yeah, hehe." Lily wiped her tears, smearing sauce all over her sleeves. She was slowly but surely marinating herself from head to toe. I was worried if she stepped outside, she'd get attacked by a flock of seagulls.

"So what was it you said earlier?" Lily asked. "You were amazed by my what?"

I was about to answer when a drop of barbeque sauce landed on her cleavage. I followed the trail as it seeped right between her two mounds sinking into the darkness underneath. When I slithered my eyes back up, I saw Lily giving me a knowing look.

"Oh, I see. Hmhmhm," she chuckled under her breath. "So that's it, huh?"

"I-It's not what you think. There was sauce on your boobs. I just...was looking..." I wasn't even into futanari, yet I felt flustered around this one. Lily was really cute, and she ate like an Amazonian goddess. She was also the first one to immediately swipe right at my profile. Also...breasts...

....

The journey to planet Tit was long and arduous and filled with hazards, but I, captain Jack Booberson, was determined to get there, even if it meant risking my ship and all my crewmates.

"Earth to Jack? Earth to Jack? Jack, do you copy?"

"Huh? Wha?"

I snapped out of my stupor, realizing I was still staring directly at Lily's cleavage. I could also make a faint outline of two large nipples underneath both sides of her jacket.

"Jack! You're back! How was your dream?"

The only thing going through my head was that my first date with a woman in a long time ended up with me staring at her tits like some virgin teenager. I was more sophisticated than that. I was a virgin man.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, Lily." I covered my face with my hands in shame feeling my face go red. "You must think I'm a creep."

A few seconds passed before I heard her speak. "You're not a creep, Jack, and I don't mind you staring. I'm actually kind of flattered."

I raised my head. "Huh? Really?"

"Yup. You know futanari aren't really that popular here, especially with the guys. You're...well," her voice changed to a melancholic tone, "you're pretty much the only guy that swiped right that wasn't a dare or someone drunk. I'm glad you genuinely show interest in my body, knowing I'm a futanari underneath."

"...."

"...."

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment until she broke the silence. "So, what made you think about going out with a person like me?" She said.

I would have come up with something romantic or sappy, but it was desperation for a life companion that drove me to start experimenting. Futanari were women, just with something extra. I thought if I could ignore it, they'd just be like regular women, but I knew that he'd have to touch it eventually. If I had to suck cock to get to pussy, so be it!

"Sigh, Okay, The truth is...I was . Your picture looked cute, and I thought, why not? It's just something extra between her legs. It's no big deal. Shit, I'm sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for." I stared at my plate, thinking that if not even a futa found me appealing, all hope was lost.

"Huh?"

But that hopeless feeling shattered when I felt a pair of hands reach across the table and hold onto mine. It was Lily. She was smiling and gazing at me with a look I haven't seen anyone except my mother give me, ruined only by the barbeque sauce.

"Sometimes, desperation can lead to something good." She said softly.

"Yeah...you're right..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)