More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

A Fantasy World

“Then I would like to live in a fantasy world. More specifically, a world of sword and magic, with plenty of magical beast and races of all kinds.” You say.

“This request is quite common from your world. How complicated should this magic system be, and how adept should the people be. Don’t forget about how you want to be.” The woman responds.

“The magic system endlessly complex as spells should be able to do anything, that being said, most people are limited to fortification, and elemental magic due to complexity. The spells should mentally forming through one’s comprehension. As for me, I want a practically indestructible with practically endless magic power and knowledge.” You explain.

“If magic is that complex it’ll take awhile for your mind to adjust to all the knowledge. If your fine with that, you’ll have a constant influx of information in the back of your mind for awhile.” She explains.

“That’s fine! My last request is that I wake up in the middle of no where, with no past. I’d feel a bit weird if I already had relationships I wasn’t really a part of.” You say.

“Very well, close your eyes and before you know it, you’ll be in your new world. Hope you have fun.” Th woman says. You close your eyes as she said, excited to see a whole new world.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)