More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Insertnombre Insertnombre

What do you see looking back at you?

A Dullahan-Slime Hybrid(Insertnombre)

Looking back at you was a rather androgynous person. They had grey skin, one icy blue eye, one bright yellow eye, and silver hair. You looked and saw a thin silver thread along your neck, outlining the part where your head detached. Your body was almost cat-like in its litheness. You possessed two arms mounted upon your shoulders and two legs descending from your feet. You had on you a hooded cloak of very poor quality, and carried a scythe of very poor quality upon your back.

You tried to remember something, but only a blank came up. Then a thought came. What about the Status page, you thought. You had to raise but a thought before the familiar glowing blue menu appeared.

Dullahan-Slime LVL 2
Monster, Dullahan/Blue Slime, NPC, Explicit
LVL Up: 0/200 XP

ATTRIBUTES

Strength 14, Dexterity 30, Endurance 20,
Charisma 1, Manipulation 2, Appearance 50,
Perception 32, Intelligence 47, Wits 26

SKILLS

Sewing 23, Smithing 12, Reading 49, Adaptation 18, Trapping 40, Hunting 27, Cooking 34, Massacre 95

FEATS

Unholy Tome- You call upon a random necromantic spell from the tome that raised you. The spell's level is one less than your own.

Reap- You draw upon the powers of your class, charging your weapon with a life-stealing energy. The energy takes 10% of the victim's max HP and uses (Your LVL)% of it to heal you.

Scent of - Your enemies begin to notice the stench of rot and decay. This decreases their attack by (your LVL/2)%.

Monstrous Appearance- Your looks render you rather unpopular with non-monster entities. When trying to use Charisma or Appearance related abilities, you will gain a -20 modifier upon the effect.

Huh. For once, the gods didn't nerf you. You actually posed a threat now. Good. That class was odd, however. You'd never even heard of a reaper, so that would be interesting. And what was this Massacre Skill? Its name alone was worrying enough, but its LVL was even worse. 95. A LVL 95 skill called Massacre. Either way, however, you needed to take stock.

What did the bastards take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)