More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Who are you going to use your power on?

A Diner - Hivemind

To see just how powerful the statue is, you decided to go to a local diner wondering how many strangers could be possessed at the same time. The local retro diner store illuminates with a neon glow but its patrons and staff were far from cheerful olden days, while it is still pristine and that the staff are young, many of the same food served years ago was still being served much to the disappointment of some who has been eating in it for years as well as the vegans that had high standards as to what food actually is.

The jukebox plays Tom Jones' "What's new Pussycat" while whatever patrons that still go to the establishment eat their meal with the staff behind the counter and in the kitchen performing their appropriate duties from cooking, cleaning, and staying behind the cash register.

You wonder just how you could control a group of people and began snapping your fingers, but after the first snap came a white glowing ball forming literally on your fingertips. It rolls to the palm of your hand and curiously, you had it touch the forehead of a patron. It gets absorbed before another orb forms but this time, it had a ray of light attached to it.

The patron himself didn't seem to notice anything different, and so you went to the other, then the other, then the other until you had everyone that was eating a meal connected. Then came the staff's turn and you bonded them together in this little web.

Now you only had to connect them to yourself, and like the others, the orb was absorbed into by your forehead.

The first patron got up to leave, but once he reached the doors, you formulated a thought and everybody froze to where they were placed. He returns to the diner and locks the door while the rest pull down the blinds. Once privacy was achieved, it was time for an orgy.

And just like that, the pink uniforms of the staff began to come off as well as the clothing of the patrons. It was just a matter of time of who to observe first:

Felicity, a teenage redhead.

Haylee, the blonde college slut.

Jennifer, the brunette math teacher.

Who to watch first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)