More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razmagurk Razmagurk

What happens next?

A Demonstration Is In Order

Author's Note
(Thank you to my Discord for all the amazing suggestions! I ended up doing an extra long part 2 just to squeeze in as many as I could! I'm splitting the update here on the website for readability sake, so stay tuned!)


If you could change anybody - If you could change anything - What would you do?Again, Aaron looked around the bar. It was such a big question.

Not that he was having trouble coming up with answers, you see. Oh no, it was that he was having trouble deciding on just one.

What would happen if he gave the huge muscular bouncer the body of that tiny girl bouncing out there on the dancefloor? Would people still give him all that respect? What would happen if he swapped that girl’s face right as she was in the middle of touching up her makeup? Would she start again, or would she only finish the other half? How long would it take for someone to actually notice that they had someone else’s dick?

Everywhere he looked, more possibilities flooded his imagination. He’d never thought any of this stuff before, now he couldn’t stop. He was flush from the excitement of just thinking it, oh so eager to see more.

It was all so damn hot!

“Mmm, I know that look.” Amanda gave another one of her smirks. “Starting to imagine all the fun? Is it getting your pussy wet, baby? Is it getting you all horny?”

“I’ve never…” He blushed. It was like she knew exactly what he was thinking. “I don’t know why this is getting me all worked up.”

Her smirked intensified.

“Wait, hold on, did you do something to me?”

“It’s the pussy.” She gave a wink. “Sometimes parts come with their own baggage. It depends on how much of the thing's concept I swap with it. Think of it like, I stole your dick, right? But it, still being your dick, it still gets hard at all the things it always has, it’s just on my body now. That’s why your pussy is probably leaking right now and I’m getting turned on at the thought of big boob bombshell blondes shaking their tits at me.”

Aaron's face went red. It wasn’t like his preferences were a secret, but it sounded so disrespectful all spelled out like that.

“Oh, don’t worry about it.” She waved a hand. "Honestly? I’m loving it. Like, I can’t wait to go turn some dudes into bimbos later. God, wouldn't that be so hot?” She laughed. “Ah, but that’s not what matters right now. What’s important Aaron, is what you want. What fun little ideas are running through that head of yours?"

“What I want?”

He gulped. He turned once more to the crowded bar. To all those possibilities. Too many possibilities.

"I - I don't know.” He shook his head in defeat. “There’s just so many options. I barely even understand what this thing can do."

"Oh?” She purred. “Sounds like you need another demonstration." Her smirk gave way to another grin, evidently just as excited to give one as his pussy was to receive one.

She eyed up the bar. Quite a few more people had drifted in. Lambs, oblivious to the wolves they now found themselves amongst.

“Pay attention class,” she pretended to adjust glasses she didn’t have. “It’s time for swapping 101. Now, at the most basic level, the remote swaps body parts. You’ve seen that first hand, but how about a refresher, hmm?.”

She gestured over to a couple at a booth. They were both college age and athletic. She was dressed to impress in a skimpy party dress that showed off her bountiful curves, while he evidentially hadn’t gotten the memo. His broad chest straining against a t-shirt worn under a crumpled Hawaiian button-up.

“Ready?”

Zap.

Suddenly, the guy had tits.

Aaron let out a hot breath. One moment the guy hadn’t, and the next he absolutely did. They were straining bralessly against his shirt, raising it up to expose his belly, even as the lines of his date’s tight little outfit were now ruined by the breastless bra still wrapped against her chest.

Aaron had to shake away some disappointment. This damn pussy of his had been hoping to see it play out slowly, his tits growing and expanding, his buttons popping even as hers shrank away.

“Simple enough, right?” Amanda continued her lesson. “Now traits? That’s getting a little more metaphysical, but it’s the same basic idea. It can swap any sort of properties a person might have. Like in this case, don’t we think she deserves someone a little better?”

“Huh?”

“There, see?” She swung the remote over at another couple just walking in. They must have been coming from an event somewhere else because she was wearing a slinky black dress and he was wearing a well-tailored suit. “That girl’s got fashion. Seems to me she’d be a far better match, don’t you think?”

Zap.

Aaron blinked, taking a moment to figure out what had happened. The two well-dressed girls were now sat together in the booth, laughing at some shared joke. The guy in the tux was leading the well-endowed college guy out onto the dancefloor, hand on his hip, and he was going along with it like was the most natural thing in the world.

“You made them gay?”

Amanda let out a short snort. “No, no! Nothing of the sort. Though I could have if I wanted to. I just swapped their relationships. Now he’s the girlfriend and she’s the boyfriend. Actually,” Amanda tilted her head. “On second thought, that dress of hers doesn't quite look as good without those tits, huh?”

She pointed the device back out at the two.

Zap.

“There we go.” She didn’t even try to fight the mischievous curl to her lips. “See, you have to be careful what trait you do. Like, if I give this guy her dress. It’s just the one outfit. But if I swap this guy’s wardrobe? It’s everything he owns.”

Aaron bit his lip. The dress had found its way back to the tits alright - on the guys body! It looked all the more daring on him, clinging tightly to his bulky frame, his flesh bulging at every opportunity. The girl meanwhile was a stark contrast, her shirt so loose the only reason you could see her figure at all was her utter lack of breasts.

“I told you we’d be having some fun.” She had caught his expression. “You keeping up so far?”

He nodded.

“Good!” She leaned back, showing off her own hypersexual body, drawing his attention back to her. “Because now we’re starting to get into the heavy stuff. For the next part of the lesson, I’m going to show you a mental swap.”

“Wouldn’t that take a while for a good payoff?” He raised an eyebrow. “Like, what about a person's thoughts could you swap that we could see it play out?”

“See? You’re asking the important questions! You're absolutely right. That’s why I’m not demonstrating on any of them.”

Aaron blinked, then recoiled as he noticed the remote pointed at him.

“Oh no! I don’t want you messing with my head more than you already have!”

But that was a lie, wasn’t it? That was just him saving face. His breath was growing hot. The curiosity already swelling within him.

“Relax.” She assured him. "You’ll be aware of it the whole time, and I’ll turn you right back after. I promise.”

He looked at the hand she'd raised as if in oath, then back at the remote. His heart was pounding. He tried looking her in the eyes, to tell her no. But he couldn't.

“Fine.” He glanced back down at the remote. The best he could muster was an air of 'unenthused'

“There we go!" Another flash of that grin. "Just sit back, relax, and enjoy. Mental stuff can be a real trip. How many people get to say they've lived another person's perspective, huh? Ready? Here we go…”

Zap!

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)