More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by krm2116 krm2116

What's next?

Interlude: A day in the life of a blood

[This chapter is from the first-person point of view of Audrey, a character introduced in the previous chapter.]


I am running through the streets. Every time I look behind me, she is closer. I can't hear her footsteps, but she is moving silently and inexorably towards me.

The heel on my shoe snaps. I turn around one last time, and she is standing behind me. Her beauty is really quite captivating, the smooth fair skin, her height, the full lips, the thick dark auburn hair. I look into her eyes and my knees go weak. She smiles at me: I see her razor sharp fangs. A scream dies in my throat.

She is on me. She holds my arm and the back of my neck, tilting my head to the side. She looks into my eyes and smiles again. I want her to take me. I want her fangs.

She bites into my throat and I whimper. The pain is sharp, and I begin to feel light headed. She growls softly. The pain begins to give way to pleasure - my whole body quivers. I begin to sway but she supports me, lips locked in a firm seal on my neck. My eyelids begin to droop, and then close. I hear her gulping my blood. I feel myself going weak. Everything fades to black.


7:05 pm Brrrngg, Brrnnggg. My alarm goes off, and I awake from my dream. I dream about my capture a few times a week, but less frequently as time goes on.

Sundown won't be for another half an hour, but I need to prep for my Mistresses. I roll out of bed, yawning and stretching. I'm still tired from last night's "festivities", and I rub the bite mark on my neck. It's a little sore. I stand up and look at my body, admiring my slim figure and firm ass in the full length mirror. My curly black hair falls to my shoulders. I run my hands over my small breasts, my fingers running over my nipple piercings. Still a bit tender, even after these months. My eyes fall on the tattoo of fangs dripping blood above my right breast. I touch it. I am a blood now I think, at this stage resigned to my new life. It's not all bad, I just need to be smart.

Mercedes, my roommate, has slept through the alarm, as usual. The girl is my opposite in many ways: Mercedes is tall with a full figure, and blonde hair cut into a short bob. I can see why they selected her. She is naturally more defiant than I am. I don't know how long she'll last here. She is snoozing in our bed (yes, we have to share), her large breasts above the line of the sheet. She sports the same piercings and tattoos that I do. Her breasts are covered in bite marks: looks like a rough night.

I go to shake Mercedes awake. We aren't really "friends" but we get along fine. "Mercedes, it's time to get up and prepare..." I say softly. She rubs her eyes yawning.

"Okay, okay, I'm up" she yawns.

"We only have a about half an hour before nightfall, we need to get ready" I urge. I go to the small "kitchenette" in our chambers, and get two pieces of fruit from the refrigerator. I make two pieces of toast, and decaffeinated coffee. (They don't like caffeine in our blood.) I look around our apartment/prison cell. My obedience has rewarded me with (relatively) swanky room and board for a bloodslave. A private bathroom, a kitchenette, an exercise area, a television, plush bedding. I think they bunked Mercedes with me so that I'd rub off on her, but I can't be sure. I think of some of the Spartan prison-like cells they throw some of the girls into down here. I shudder. Those girls rarely last long here.

Mercedes and I quickly eat breakfast silently. We still need to wash and groom ourselves, and there isn't much time. I write down in our log when we woke up, what we ate, and how much. Later I'll record our weights. I'm not sure anyone ever reads these. I laugh.

7:12 pm We rush into the bathroom and jump into the shower together to save time. We wash each other. It isn't erotic, it is simply a matter of efficiency. Special attention is paid to our nether regions. Let's just say that our captors like some bodily fluids and not others.

We check each other for errant body hair. Exiting the shower, we dry each other. Next, we move to helping each other with our hair and makeup. I wonder if our mistresses know how much time we spend primping for them, or if they think that we roll out of bed each morning, every hair in place, like them.

Now, we wait for our assignments for the evening.

7:33 pm I am sitting on our bed watching TV, waiting. I hear a scream from the hallway. I go to the door and look out the small barred window in the door. A new blood is being dragged the hallway - she still has her clothes from outside, but they are torn. Two of the human thralls hold her arms, dragging her down the hallway to what I imagine will be a cell. The thralls are humans who have been... hypnotized (?)...to follow our mistresses' orders. I am not enthralled, I still have free will (I think). I think that our mistresses prefer feeding off of unenthralled prey, it's more fun.

I was in a bare cell when I first joined, but I behaved. My new room is much better.

The girl turns and makes eye contact with me, her eyes pleading "help me". I look down. I can't even help myself.

"I don't know why you always look" Mercedes says, painting her nails, "you can't do anything for her". She's right.

8:19 pm I've heard several girl's go upstairs. Some walk up quietly with the thralls shepherding then. Others go kicking and screaming. No one has come for me or Mercedes yet.

I hate the waiting more than anything - I want to know who I will be serving. The kindly Carmilla? The violent Charlotte? The psychotic Diana? I just hope it's not Elizabeth, that's usually a one way trip.

I go to the cabinet in the kitchenette, and fetch some wine to calm my nerves. (They don't mind in our systems, so long as we can perform.)

8:50 pm A key turns in the door. It's Vanessa. Vanessa is human. From what the other girls have told me, she is one of Elizabeth's most trusted deputies and is actually quite old despite her youthful appearance.

"Ladies, your presence has been requested upstairs. Are you ready?" Vanessa says, and I chuckle (internally) at the formalism of it all. "Take these" she says, holding two ecstasy pills in her hand.

8:52 pm Vanessa is shepherding us up the stairs to the second floor. I think about running. I don't. Where would I even go?

I wonder about who we are entertaining tonight: Vanessa hasn't said. We stop in front of a large wooden door.

Miko.

It could be better. It could be worse.

8:54 pm Mercedes and I stand in the middle of the room. Miko stands in front of us, looking us up and down. She wears a thong, but nothing else. Her giggly disposition belies her true nature. Miko is a killer, and I need to be careful I think.

"Strip" Miko commands, and we remove our silk robes and stand naked before her. I can see the hunger in her eyes. Miko reaches out, and caresses Mercedes' full breasts. She touches mine. Miko pulls on my nipple and I let out a small yelp. She smiles. Her fangs sparkle in the light.

Miko leans in to kiss me. Her lips are soft. Her tongue parts my lips. Her body presses against me. She holds my ass in her hand. I can't deny that this feels good. My tongue pushes into her mouth, and I feel her fangs.

Miko pulls Mercedes to us and kisses her, as I miss Miko's neck. The sound of their kissing turns me on. Miko alternates between us, as we kiss her neck and breasts. So far, so good.. I slide my hand down and cup Miko's sex. Miko moans. By this point, I can feel the wetness in my own sex. The ecstasy is helping.

In the blink of an eye, Miko turns bites deeply into Mercedes' breast. Mercedes screams once and then begins whimpering. I continue to rub Miko's sex as she feeds on Mercedes. She turns to me, blood dripping from her lips, and says "lick me". I drop to my knees an she returns to feeding from Mercedes' breast. I pull down Miko's underwear, and kiss her mound. I stick my tongue out and run it along her slit. Above me, Miko has moved from Mercedes' breast to her throat. I suck on her, my tongue flicking over her clit.

Miko drops Mercedes. I fear that she's been drained, but I can see her chest rise and fall slowly. Miko places her hand under my chin and lifts me to my feet. Blood covers her mouth and chin, and has dripped onto her breasts. She cups one of her breasts. "Clean me up" she commands me. I am too smart to register any reaction outwardly to the sickening command.

I bend my neck, and lick the blood off of her breasts. It tastes coppery and salty. Bad. I move to her chin. She holds my chin and kisses me, tasting the blood on my lips and tongue. I resume stroking her sex, and she smiles as we kiss.

"I want you to touch yourself as you watch me drink this cow" Miko says. I shudder internally, but what choice do I have? I reach down and start rubbing a finger along my slit. Miko kneels on the floor and bites into Mercedes' neck. Miko greedily sucks down Mercedes' blood. In my mind, I scream. Mercedes' breathing becomes shallower and shallower. I continue to rub myself: Miko has not taken her eyes off of me.

Miko withdraws her fangs from Mercedes' neck. She stands up, looking me in the eyes. I stick a finger inside myself. "Did you enjoy watching me feed?" Miko asks.

"Yes, Mistress" I say submissively.

"You're lying" she says, "but that's okay". Miko moves to lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Make me come" she commands, and I crawl onto the bed, putting my head between her legs. She pushes my head into her pussy, and I begin lapping at her lips. Miko runs her hands through my hair, and I reach up to squeeze her breasts.

After a few minutes of oral, Miko comes. I move up to lay next to her, softly kissing her breasts, my hand cupping her sex. She pushes me onto my back and straddles my waist. Miko bears her fangs at me. I think that she can read the fear in my eyes.

"Will you taste as good as good as the other cow?" She teases. I say nothing. She bends down, pinning my arms above my head. Miko licks my armpit: it tickles but feels good. She bites into my inner arm, just above my armpit. I have never been bitten there before, but know there are arteries there. There is a sharp pain, that gives way to indescribable pleasure. The world drops away, there is only me and her fangs.

Miko drinks me for a few minutes, slowly. I writhe beneath her, just at the edge of orgasm without going over. She atops feeding abruptly, licking the wound. She moves to straddle my face, her butt on my chin.

"Make me come again" she commands. I lick her as she rides my face. I sneak a hand down to rub myself as I pleasure her.

She comes. I don't. She bites my thigh for a few moments, wipes her mouth, and gets off the bed. She goes to the intercom on the wall.

"Yes... I'm finished... Come get them" she says.

10:02 pm I am back in my room in the basement. Mercedes is gone. I cry. I wash my body and reapply my makeup - I never know when I'll be summoned back upstairs.

Sometimes I stay with them upstairs as they sleep through the day, warming their beds. Usually, though, I am brought back downstairs after the "party" ends. After what happened to Mercedes, I'm happy to be alone.

I hear girls coming and going from the basement. I watch some television to distract myself. I feel light-headed from the feeding, and get a Gatorade out of the fridge. Electrolytes!... Or something.

11:09 pm The key turns on my door. One of the human thralls (Vanessa's enforcers) stands in the doorway.

"You have cleaning duty upstairs."

Tedious, but better than "entertaining" on the second floor.

12:19 am I am dusting in the mail foyer of the mansion. Miko and Catherine, the redheaded one who me, walk by, laughing with each other. They are dressed in black leather, and I have to admit that they look stunning. As they walk by, Miko turns and blows me a kiss. I shudder.

I don't think Catherine remembers me.

2:48 am Once again, I am back in my room. Sunrise is in three hours. I just need to hold out for three more hours and I'll be safe for another day. I go and exercise, I don't know when I'll next have time.

3:28 am My door opens. Two thralls are carrying Mercedes....

Mercedes!

She's alive!

They dump her on the bed. After they leave, I feel her pulse. Weak, but steady. She's a survivor.

4:09 am A pair of eyes peer through the small window in my door. Fierce eyes, but human. It's Linda, Mistress Jessica's "companion". Her pet.

We are all jealous of her. Some of the girls resent her for being able to move upstairs. We don't discuss it much: you never know who is listening. I am rooting for her though. If she could make it out of the basement, why not me too one day?

"Mistress Jessica enjoyed the other night with you. Would you like to play with us again?" Linda asks. As if I have a choice?

"I'd love to, just give me five minutes to wash up?" I say. Linda nods, opening the door and moving to sit on my bed. I look at the open door. Who am I kidding? I think, looking away.

All in all, it could be so much worse I think, jumping in the shower and humming a song.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)