More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

What kind of items are we gonna focus on?

A Crystal Bauble on a Gold Chain

Travis Summers was walking home from High School, He was 18-years-old, He was 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes, He was on his way home from football practice, He was the captain of the boy's High school Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Rugby Teams, He also played the Trumpet in the High School Band, He was walking on the sidewalk, when he stopped in front of a magic store, he went inside and started looking around.

He was looking around the store for over an hour, he realized that he had to get home, or his mom will be mad at him for being late, until he saw something sitting on a glass table, he walked over toward it, it was a crystal bauble on a gold chain, Travis picked it up and put it in his pocket, He walked out of the store, and continued walking to the house.

About an hour later Travis arrived home, he was surprised to see his own Mom Samantha Summers, she was 64-years-old, she was 5'8, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, Capri shorts, blouse, she was standing in the living room, and was looking at him with anger in her eyes.

"Travis, where have you been, you were supposed to come home on time", Samantha said with a stern voice.

"I'm sorry Mom", Travis replied as he was holding the crystal bauble on a gold chain behind his back.

"Travis next time come home on time, do you understand?", Samantha asked.

"Yeah, Mom", Travis answered he was waiting for the right moment to try the crystal bauble on a gold chain on his mom.

"Travis what is that you got behind your back, let me see it?", Samantha asked.

"Ok, Mom", Travis answered.

He took out the Crystal Bauble on a gold chain and started swinging it back and forth in front of Samantha's face and eyes.

"Travis Jason Summers, what is that-", Samantha said until her sentence was being cut off.

when the crystal bauble on a gold chain was shining in front of her face and eyes, she slowly sat down on the recliner.

"Yes Mom, look at the crystal bauble, as you're looking at it, all of your energy, morals, and willpower is slowly leaving your body, you'll have no control whatsoever over your own body", Travis said.

Samantha continued sitting on the recliner and continued watching as the crystal bauble was moving in front of her face and eyes.

"Mom, your eyes is getting heavy, when I count backwards to one, you'll fall in a deep sleep, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one", Travis said.

Suddenly Samantha's Head slumped down, her eyes closed, Travis was smiling that it had worked, he was looking at her with lust in his eyes.

"Mom, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, but you'll be in a hypnotic trance", Travis said.

Travis snaps his fingers, all of a sudden Samantha's head went up, her eyes opened, she had a blank look on her face, Travis was smiling at her, he waved his hand in front of her face, just to make sure that she wasn't faking, but she didn't react to it, Travis was smiling at her.

"Mom, you're now in a hypnotic trance, you will hear only my voice and obey me, when I give you a command you will obey without question, you will say yes master I understand I must obey you, I am your master, do you understand mom?", Travis asked.

"Yes Master, I understand I must Obey You", Samantha answered in a monotone voice.

"Good, Mom I want you to pat your head and rub your stomach", Travis said.

Samantha started patting her head with her left hand, and rubbing her stomach with her right hand, while Travis was watching her.

"Ok, Mom Stop", Travis said.

Samantha stopped, Placed and Folded her hands on her lap, like an obediant robot, waiting for her next command.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)