More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

A Cruise Ship

Julie Thompson was excited, she would be going on a cruise with her husband named Matthew Thompson, and their 3-years-old toddler son named Philip Thompson, they were sailing on a cruise ship called the beauty of the ocean, they were in their dark blue 4-door Toyota Corolla Car, Matthew was in the driver-seat, Julie was sitting in the passenger seat, and Philip was in his booster seat in the back seat of the car.

about an hour later they arrived at the cruise ship port, they parked the car in the parking lot stall, they stopped the car, Matthew stopped the car, got out of the car, they started walking to their cruise ship, they settled into their cruise ship stateroom, another hour later the cruise ship set sail, Julie, Matthew and Philip were having a great time.

that night they were settled into their state room, Julie was lying awake in bed beside her husband Matthew, and Philip was sound asleep in his bed, she decided that she was going to get some fresh air, she got up out of her side of the bed, covered Matthew back up, she walked around the bed, she put on her slip-on tennis shoes, she walked toward her stateroom door, she opened her stateroom door, walked through the doorway, she started walking down the long corridor, she hoped to be back before Matthew or Philip woke up.

All of a sudden someone grabbed her, put a chloroform soaked cloth on her nose and mouth, a shocked and stunned Julie was screaming and struggling, until she passed out, the mysterious person dragged her away, Meanwhile Matthew woke up, he realized that his wife Julie was gone, he started frantically searching for her, but he couldn't find her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)