More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheTruePenguin TheTruePenguin

What do you see looking back at you?

A Cow (TruePenguin)

You stood there staring at you reflection for a while, or maybe it was only a few minutes. You'd only ever had the vaguest idea of being something more than just a basic cow.

The floating 'things' had been your first clue, but maybe all cows could see them. Even now, as you stared at your reflection, they hovered just off to the side, and, as if bidden by your thoughts, appeared before you yet again.

LVL 1 Bull

Msrtner, Cow, Exlicipt

Atrbues: STR 28 DEX 6 END 38 INT 11 CHAR 1 APP 4 WITS 9 MAN 1 PERC 19

Sklls: Nnoe

Fets: yreofpnabfohphnwqvqyujrngjifbvbvogobwofgkjkvrjvmcvfmemkjvjbokefnemkcvnvkjivjjhnkjdenknvvjpowppqpqm,lc,lakansbhggfyiynvjhvuhrhvbnfkvnlvea

Charge: With 30-(DEX) feet buildup, you deal 3X(STR) damage.

That was all you could make out, the strange symbols floating around aimlessly, but always covering your vision.

Suddenly, a strange sound caught your attention, several small rocks clattering to the ground as you turned to look at whatever had come to kill you this time.

"Hey guys, I think I found him!" A feminine voice said, a young redheaded girl running towards you, a ring of clover interspersed throughout her hair. You could only catch a glimpse of the small pointed ears that betrayed her as an Elf as she fixed her hair back.

"Hey buddy, why are you way up here? I know the quest said you'd escaped, but I'd've never thought to look for you up in a cave, what have you been eating?" The female elf inquired, but your only answer was a low 'Moo' and a soft blink of the eyes. That didn't deter her though as she began gently rubbing your side as she pulled a length of rope out, looping it around your bell collar.

"Thank Strilyxia, we've been looking all over this zone for the blasted beastie!" A male voice shouted as a second humanoid joined the growing party.

He didn't have much adornment on him, save a symbol clutched tightly in his hand that was giving off a faint glow.

"Come on, let's get out of here. The other two are waiting outside." The boy said as he turned to leave, the Elven girl coaxing you after them, your rope in her hand to keep you on track as you kept turning to sniff at some mushrooms, or lick at a soft trail of water running down a wall.

Finally, she got you outside, and you walked over to a patch of grass to eat.

"So we finally found the dumb animal!" You heard a voice shouted angrily. "The wiki said he shouldn't go past the forest, why the fuck is he all the way over here in a cave on Mount Impborne?"

"It's Imporne." The girl corrected, and the new boy showed her one of his fingers, maybe it was hurt, you wandered over to investigate. "And it's probably due to the new update, it probably allows some creatures to roam around."

"Which explains why it used to be a 1 star quest, but now it's jumped up to a 2 star. This forest can have bandit spawns at night, not to mention the Great Red Drake on top of the mountain." The second, lightly glowing boy informed the group.

"Look, can we just stop arguing and get back to the ranch. I was making real progress with farmhand. She promised she'd be so very grateful if I brought back that bull." The fourth and final boy jumped in, fiddling with a knife and a piece of wood.

"Oh yeah, she looked like she belonged in one of those stalls, getting those huge milkers milked, no way she'd turn down some adventurer dick man! Think I could get a turn with her?" The angry boy seemed to have calmed down as he started slapping the knife boy.

"Fuck if I care dude, she'd totally be down for that. NPC's can't resist adventurers." Knife boy answered, the two boy's laughing as the girl scrunched her face up, similar to a face Snowbelle, the farmer's wife's cat, made when she coughed up a hairball.

"Eww, you guys are so gross! I don't want to hear about you getting your dicks wet! Besides, she works with bulls and horses, I doubt you'll impress her very much." The girl shot back, starting to walk away.

"Aww man, you think?" The angry boy said.

"Could be bro, like I said, she had some major milkers on her, I bet her mom let a cow mount her, and leave her with a little holstaurus, that's how they're made you know?" The knife boy said confidently.

"Oh, Kaelynn, don't be jealous, you're welcome to have a turn anytime!" The boy shouted as he chased after the redhead.

"As if I would have such pitiful standards, I'm a pure elven maiden!" She felt something touch her butt as she squealed, spinning around, her hand glowing an ephemeral green only to see their quest nosing at her hip.

"Moo." *sigh "Come on, let's get going Mr. Moo-moo." Grabbing a hold of your lead, she began leading you back home.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: That's it guys. This is my first attempt at something like this, RPG-style writing. It might be a bit slow for now, until I can get somethings built up and a few balls rolling. Hope you enjoy.

2nd A/N: I had a friend ask about the text garble at the start. My man/ cow here can't read, so I thought the info should reflect that a bit.

What awaits our adventurers in the 'spooky' forest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)