More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What Happens Next?

A Celebrity

With a ring so beautiful and eye catching, even without knowing it's age and ties to royalty it seemed obvious that the cursed ring would end up on the hand of someone rich and famous. And so it came to be.

The ring found it's way eventually into a particularly exclusive jewellery sellers, one that would not even let anyone without money or fame through it's doors. Which in this case at least prevented ordinary folk from being inflicted by the curse. With an item so eye catching it was not surprising that it was snapped up quickly.

"Ah, hello madam. We have the ring you requested here in the store and ready for you. May I check that it fits?"

The snooty store owner gave the gleaming ring a quick polish as his famous customer held out her hand and he slipped it onto her finger from which, unbeknown to either of them, it could never be removed.

"A perfect fit! I hope it brings you a lifetime of pleasure!"

The cursed celebrity customer thanked the proprietor and left the store, oblivious to the curse she was now under. But it wouldn't be long before she was suffering the effects of the ring - and before some lucky person would be having the most unbelievable sexual experience of their life with a hot celebrity.

Which celebrity has the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)