More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

Which thread to read?

A Bump In The Night (A Mystery.)

The group of friends have been enjoying their time at the cabin for over a week now, Ashley, Brandon, Chloe, Gavin, Kurt, Hannah, Heather, Taylor, Victoria and Zack have been having some of the best time of their lives the first week they were here at the cabin. Between all the fun swimming down at the lake, to the games and music blasting at the cabin and the flowing free through out all their bodies, the ten friends were truly having a vacation to die for.

Finally, after the ninth day of almost perfect weather and amazing times, as the ten of them are all hanging out in the cabin, eating snacks and drinking some more , a storm begins to roll through. The normally perfect clear blue skies and the warm glowing golden sunlight turns into darkness. Huge clouds wave through the skies blanketing the entire area into a dark haze.

"Looks like we're staying inside tonight!" Heather laughs out loud before she takes another sip from her can of beer.

"Damn!" Hannah instantly replies, "I was hoping to use the hot tub again tonight." she glances over to Kurt and Brandon, "A repeat of last night, eh?" she gives them a flirtatious wink.

Ashley couldn't help but roll her eyes at that comment. During the week they've been here her and Brandon broke up and even though it was a mutual breakup, Brandon immediately started to fuck as much as possible. She knew that he took Heather for a test drive as well as Chloe but the thing that pissed her off the most was the other night, when he and Kurt tag teamed her sister in the hot tub.

"Looks like it's gonna be a big one." Gavin fingers through his phone, checking the local weather, "Huge one actually, potential tornado warnings as well..." he continues to talk but his eyes don't leave the screen.

"Ehh, just a little rain." Chloe places a hand on his shoulder, "Our night should still be amazing none the less."

"Yeah Gavin, are you afraid of a litt...WHOA!" a loud crack explodes through the air as an extremely deafening crash of thunder courses through the skies. "Holy shit!" Zack exclaims out as all the other friends perk up and look towards the glass windows of the cabin, "Wow that was loud!" he grips Victoria's waist tight, holding her body close, "Wow." he whispers to her.

"I guess Gavin wasn't kidding, this could be a big one!" She grips around Zack's waist, pulling her body into his own, "A big storm and a big cock, all in one night..." she whispers off into his ear, "How about we get outta here, start the night off with another type of bang." Victoria bites her lower lip as her eyes fill with lust.

With a grin from Zack and a raise of his eyebrows, "Guys, we'll be right back, gotta check on something!" Zack informs the group who honestly don't really care much. The entire week they've been here so far everybody in the cabin has been screwing each others brains out and for the most part nobody cares when a man and woman step off to the side to go release some pent up arousal.

"Have fun fucking!" Taylor laughs out, looking at her younger brother. "Be safe!" she still throws in her protective older sister opinion.

"Will do, perv!" he sticks his tongue back out at his older sister, happy that she's actually here and spending time with the group.

"Follow me!" Victoria grips Zack's hand and leads him to the back sliding door. She looks outside and notices it's not raining yet even though all the trees are shaking almost violently off in the distance, "Come on!" she starts to pull the giant sliding glass door open which leads out to the deck.

"Vicky, what the hell?" the boy questions as he's curious why she would want to go outside at a time like this.

Vicky lunges back to the boy, bringing her lips up to his ear, "I'm going to get loud." she whispers out, "You're gonna fuck me so hard and I want to moan, I want to wail, I want to yell my lungs out and I don't want any of these guys to hear how good your cock makes me scream." she backs away slowly, the lust flowing from her green eyes.

Zack feels his cock pulse when he hears those words, "Well why didn't you just say that? Let's fucking go!"he grips her wrist as his legs take off, now leading the way outside the cabin. The two jot across the wooden deck, "Where should we go?"

"Heather told me this about this spot earlier in the week!" Vicky takes Zack's hand and pulls him around the deck and down a set of steps to one side that led to a green door beneath. With another crash of lightning the couple hurry along as quick as possible.

Zack steps forward, reaching for the handle as Victoria bends over towards a rock beside the door where Heather told her they keep a spare key but as Zack tries the door handle, it turns without issue and the green door opens up, a storage room under the cabin. "Weird..." she mumbles out, looking under the rock but finding no key in sight. Without second guessing, she places the rock back and stands up, smiling at Zack.

Another loud crash happens and without anymore delay, rain starts pouring down hard, "Get inside quick!" Zack pulls the blonde into the door and closes it quickly behind her. The two are now in a dark storage room, hand in hand, "Where's a damn light?!" Zack mumbles out, gripping the girls waist as he pulls his body into hers, grinding his semi erect cock against her lower stomach.

Victoria wastes no time as she lunges her head towards Zack's, meshing her lips into his own and shoving her tongue extremely aggressively into his mouth. Her body was in need of a good fucking and Zack was going to make sure she was satisfied. He grips her hard and forces her body backwards, almost throwing her into a bunch of storage containers behind her. With a grunt, Victoria exhales and does her best to look at the facial features of Zack through the darkness.

With both kids panting out, their arousal leaking through their bodies, they were on the verge of tearing each other's clothes off and going to town, fucking like animals in the storage room away from all prying eyes. Zack grips her body and moves her, pushing her backwards until her butt runs into the back of a hard object that is slightly humming away but it doesn't phase the two of them as he lifts her up, allowing her buttock to rest on top of the contraption.

Zack began to undo Victoria's jeans and as he did, he hooks the waistband of those, plus her panties and trails them down her legs, showcasing off her gorgeous smooth skin. He can't make out much of it but he can feel it with his fingertips and the smell of her body soap making her seem even more tantalizing. Once he fully removes her lower clothes, leaving her completely naked from the waist down he moves his head forward as he so desperately wants to taste the blonde's snatch.

"No!" Vicky's hand grips his hair, "Just fuck me!" she orders, pulling on the top of his head to make the boy stand back up. As he does, she releases Zack's head and grips the edge of the container she's sitting on, her hand touching something wet. "Uhh, yuck." she pulls it back up and gives it a quick shake, trying to dry out what she assumes is H20 but as she does, a little speck lands on her thigh and her eyes notice something seems off.

That colored liquid that got shaken from Vicky's hand to her upper thigh clashes with her pale skin. That little dark spot on her thigh stuck out like a sore thumb and as she looks at it for only a second she eventually drops her gaze towards her hand. Bringing it closer to her face she notices it was that same exact colored liquid. "Wait a minute Zack..." she's staring at her hand with a now confused looked upon her face.

"No can do, Vic!" Zack grips around the back of her head, pulling her into his own but she backs away.

"N-No! Stop! Zack!" she backs away, using her other hand to push the advancing boy away.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Zack steps back, he too now naked from the waist down with his engorged cock ready for action. He nervously tries to look at the girl, thinking he must have did something wrong but after she doesn't immediately say any words, she eventually turns her hand towards the boy, "What's that?" he squints his eyes and looks at her hand.

"I dunno..." Victoria pushes herself off the humming container she was sitting on and looks at it, as she does that's when she notices it's a freezer, most likely where you could store meats or cheeses for an extended stay or if you came out to hunt you could store your game in it, "Is that...blood?" she hunches over, getting closer.

Zack leans in too, looking at it, "Maybe? Guessing it's a freezer and we are in the woods, maybe it's deer blood or something? They gotta hunt out here I'd imagine?" the boy assumes.

"Yeah, but this is fresh?" Vicky stands back up, still naked from the waist below as her fingers go to the hatch to open up the freezer. With her hand moving around under the latch, she eventually fingers the button to unlock it and as she does, she slowly begins to raise the lid. With Zack by her side, the light from the freezer pours out, brightening up the storage room and as it casts its soft blue rays of light, the look of shock and terror fill up in Victoria and Zack's eyes.

"Oh my God!!" Victoria's voice cracks as her hands let go of the lid, allowing the entire freezer door to spring open.

"Holy fuck!!!" Zack loses his words as his body takes a step back from the sight.

Another loud crash of thunder explodes outside and at the same time everything goes dark. That soft humming of the freezer is now gone leaving the only sounds being the pitter-patter of rain as it dances around outside and the ragged breaths of the two teens.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck..." Zack grumbles out again, his heart beating a mile a minute, "Please tell me that wasn't what I think it was?!" he asks the blonde girl to his side, praying to every God he can think of in hopes his eyes were only playing tricks on him.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." Victoria continues to whisper to herself as her body succumbs to shock.

The storm outside caused the power to go out and now the two are once more standing in a dark storage room, although this time, instead of being lost in lust and attacking into each others bodies they are standing there in shock, together in the darkness, looking at an ice chest, staring into that black box.

Now though, instead of being alone, they are joined by one more. That one more, a lone body inside the freezer...

Whose body did the two find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)