More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AinBaum AinBaum

What do you see looking back at you?

A Bandit-Pyromaniac (AinBaum)

A not too remarkable face, a human man of a bit under thirty years, all your hair rather short, the visible skin often portraying small scars and minor or not so minor burns. In other words, it's a fitting face, you are a Bandit-Pyromaniac after all, the bandit part should not need an introduction and for the pyromaniac part, well you're obsessed by fire, by it's power and beauty alike, which is the reason for the burns (not that you burn yourself on purpose, maybe you really are somewhat insane, but not enough to willingly hurt yourself). Pleased with your little self-inspection (you might not look particularly good, but at least you aren't ugly, you would put your looks at an "average" middle ground), you turn around to look for your equipment. There it lies, right next to where you sleep, a rusty sword and a torch ... where are your flasks of liquid fire? As you step closer to see whether the flasks simply lie behind something you notice that your "bed" is gone as well, frantically you search for your most powerful weapon, fearing the worst. After a few minutes you have to come to terms with reality, the recent update took away your liquid fire, it's gone. You don't want to have to take more of these hits, but ignoring doesn't mean a problem doesn't exist, you will have to check your character sheet for further changes.

Level 2 Pyromaniac
Human, NPC, Bandit, Explicit
Experience to level up – 200
Attributes:
Strength 19 Dexterity 19 Endurance 19
Charisma 19 Manipulation 19 Appearance 19
Perception 19 Intelligence 19 Wisdom 19
Skills:
One handed 10
Special weponry 10
Throwing 20
Alchemy 20
Accessoire crafting 15
Feats:
Friend of fire - You take 60% less damage from fire-type sources.
Arsonist - Your chances to set others on fire are increased by 50%, fire set by you also spreads well and lasts long.
Flame-wielder - Your love for fighting with fire has led to your fire-type attacks causing 10% more damage.
Criminal - As a criminal you always have access to the standard underground structures of a region.
Plunderer - You receive more loot from defeated enemies (only works with equipment and items in the inventory).
Your money or your life - Intimidation is more powerful when you use your bandit subclass.

These changes are better than losing something, instead you actually gained new things, like Accessoire crafting, Flame-wielder or Criminal, the middle of which might somewhat make up for your lack of liquid fire, you always had to rely on that to make up for your rather mediocre Attributes. Anyways, you now more or less know how things are for you, which means you can start to actually do something, you need a new sleeping place and some food, so you better get going. You tuck the sword into your old leather belt, put the (currently not burning) torch into your inventory and leave your cave.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)