More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rage74 rage74

What sort of party is it?

A Bachelor/ Bachelorette Party

Your friend Steve from back home is getting married next month as has invited you to his bachelor/ette party weekend. You are excited because you haven't seen your old friends much since you moved a few states away. You are all planning on spending the weekend in a resort that is about an hour's drive from your new place, so it's very convenient for you.

The guys were all going to a football game back home, while the ladies flew in early to visit the resort's spa this morning. You were sad to miss the game, but it just didn't make sense to fly all the way out just to have to fly all the way back. You are planning on meeting everyone at the resort when the guys get in this evening.

When you get to the resort lobby you almost immediately see Grace, Steve's fiancé. You've only met her a handful of times, but it's still nice to see her.

"John! I'm glad you could make it!" she says. "Steve and the other guys are running a bit behind. Their plane got delayed. Hopefully they will be able to get here soon, but I don't think they'll make it in time for the club tonight. You can still join us if you want though, let me introduce you to my friends"

She grabs you by the arm and leads you over to three gorgeous women dressed for a night out. "This is Shannon, Cloe, and Tammy"

All four women, including Grace, are stunning and dressed to the nines. While Grace and Shannon's tight pants and low cut tops certainly aren't conservative, they look modest compared to Cloe and Tammy's tiny party dresses. With skirts going barely past their asses, and tops that appear to start barely above the nipple, seeming barely held up by the tiniest straps, side slits almost up to their waists and high heels the only way to describe these women was smoking hot. With your tight jeans and partially unbuttoned silk shirt you feel a little under-dressed.

"So what's it going to be John? Are you going to come out with us?" Grace asks.

"Please, you have to come" Tammy adds, "We didn't get dolled up like this to not dance with any hot guys!"

"How could I turn down an offer like that?" You reply "I just need to check in so I can drop of my bag"

"I can take your bag for you" says a pretty woman in a resort uniform. "Are you staying with these lovely ladies?"

"Oh, no. I'm with the guys. The room should be under Steve Jones?" You answer.

"Of course. I'll take your things up to your room for you."

You hand her your bag and start to leave with the women. It takes you several minutes to notice that your phone, wallet, and keys were in that bag, but the resort is all inclusive, so you aren't too worried.

How does the club go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)