More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

How much coin do you hand Rakil, the tavern keeper?

7 gold pieces, for Lena.

You reach down to your belt, move a flap, and pull out an obscured coin purse. The tavern keeper raises an eyebrow as you open it and count out the 7 gold pieces. “You need to be more careful stranger...” He whispers, “Carrying that much on you... is... very risky.”

You respond dismissively, “I will be fine”, and slide the stack of 7 gold pieces to him without removing your hand. No reason for anyone to see this exchange. Rakil understands, and slides his hand to yours, swiftly taking the coin while keeping it obscured.

“I will relay your request, and you needn’t worry, our agreement will be honored.”

You nod, trusting your instincts that this mans word is good, and walk to your room. It is larger than expected. Spacious. A large bed sits on the far wall, with a plush wolf skin on top. To the right, a fireplace, and a dresser on the left. The walls here are the same as the outside, sharp irregular stone.

You walk over to the fireplace and get it started with the available kindling. Warmth quickly fills the room, and you step over to the dresser, removing your excess clothing. You return to the fireplace and sit at the stool there, watching the flames dance in front of you.

Lost in your thoughts, you suddenly stir, realizing the night will be over soon. You look around the room. No windows, good. Sunlight will ruin my day.

A knock sounds at the door. A quiver of anticipation stirs in your loins. You try and suppress it.

“Come in.”

The door slowly opens, and a blonde head peaks in. “Sir... may I enter?” She asks, timidly.

Yes, please, come sit with me. You stand up, grabbing a blanket and lay it next to the stool you are using as a chair. You motion to Lena, inviting her to sit. She delicately plants herself down, keeping her legs together like a lady, while leaning over slightly, supporting herself comfortably with her arm. She looks at you intently, though visibly nervous.

You return her gaze, meeting those frosty blue eyes of hers as she begins. “I... I was wondering... would you be open to...” She hesitates, “Another type of arrangement?”

“What do you mean?” You cock your head to the side.

“Well... you are obviously a wealthy man... and I did... come from a prominent family here... and... well... earlier, you were sweet. You stood up for me.”

“The old man disgusted me, it needed to be done.” You respond, still confused where this is going.

“Yes, but... still. It is not often people intervene.” She smiles appreciatively. “Despite your... offer... which is honestly a little offensive,” She turns away nervously, avoiding eye contact. “Would you perhaps be interested in something... more?”

She sighs, and looks back towards you.

“I... what I’m trying to say... would you be interested in courting me... ?”

She continues looking at you, nervously, awaiting a reply. The question was obviously very uncomfortable for her, and you had to give her credit for even asking. It was definitely not the social norm.

You smile at her, taking note of her pretty face, dotted with small brown freckles. Her nose is small, but with sharp edges that convey a commanding appearance, though she has not yet learned to use it. Her blonde hair is pulled back into a bun/ponytail arrangement, held in place with a gold hairpin that extends slightly above her head.

Your desires betray you, and your eyes drift to her bare legs, curled up and fitted together very lady like. A light blue dress made of thick cloth covers her delicates and hugs her lithe body. Your eyes return to hers, which you find perfectly match her dress. She blushes in response to your obvious physical interest.

“Lena, courting and marriage... is not for someone like me.”

Her face fell. The hope that was in her frosty blue eyes faded, and it ate at what was left of your soul.

“I’m sorry, Lena.”

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as her face paled. In seconds, she was sobbing. “This wasn’t how it was supposed to be for me. Life was so good... and then it all went to shit. Now there is no hope anymore and I’m just trying to survive.”

You stand up, and walk to the door. You can feel her eyes on you as you lower the lock bar. “Oh wow, really!? Are you to just going to take what you want now?! Ruin my innocence and take all I have left!?”

You return to her and look into her frosty blue eyes, made even more vivid by her tears. “I will not take the virginity that you hold so highly, Lena, without your consent. But I WILL show you the only thing I can offer you.”

Her head pulls back, and she looks at you confused. “W... what do you mean?”

You lower yourself onto your knees, resting next to her. “It is best I just show you, rather than tell you.” You grasp her neck gently with your left hand as you look into her eyes and command her. “Lena, do not scream.”

“Oh... okay...” Her teary eyes blink at you, conveying acceptance.

You lean in, and bite her neck. You hear her gasp, and her body tenses as sheer ecstasy begins to flow over your fangs and into your mouth. The taste is unlike anything you have ever experienced. You swallow her virgin blood, eagerly, and lay her back softly on the blanket as her body goes limp.

The thought of her un-penetrated pussy creeps into your mind, stirring overwhelming desires in you, and you climb on top of her. She parts her legs willingly, as her breathing intensifies, and you push your erection against her.

Her blood warms in your mouth, as her body rouses from you intentions. You reach your hand down and slide up her dress. You caress her waist and hip as you move back to her undergarments, skillfully untying them, sight unseen. They fall out if your way and you pull down your own. Your cock throbs anxiously in the free air, and you take hold of it, finding and pushing it against her slit.

She gasps from the contact, softly moaning and from the motions of her hips, obviously wanting more. You thrust in, and your cock parts her lips and arches upwards, coating her slit with your precum. You slide back and forth along her, stimulating her delicates and mixing your lubricants with her own. Lost in the feeding and passion, the head of your cock slips into her opening. Her chest arches suddenly, stirring your senses. You pull out of her before you go to far.

Fuck! I must stay in control of myself. You retract your fangs quickly, licking her neck clean and sealing the bite, as she lays there, slowly coming out of her trance. You pull away, looking to her neck briefly to ensure her bite is sealed.

She asks softly. “Why... don’t stop... why did... you stop...?” Her icy blue eyes look at you as you cover yourself, despite, annoyingly, still being fully erect. You pull her dress back down for her, covering her beauty. “I am sorry, I went too far. Your virgin blood was far more potent than I had expected and I lost my senses for a little while.”

Lena closed her legs, and sat up, sliding her hand up to her neck, feeling the two bite marks still there, though healed over. She had a shocked look on her face, and reached down to her crotch. “Did you...”.

“No, you would feel it. It would be very painful.”

She sighed, relieved.

“I am a vampire Lena, as you now know. I cannot offer you a home, a normal life, or children. As far as I know, I am sterile.”

Her icy blue eyes stare at you. Dry now, but still red and puffy from crying. You can see a flurry of emotions there, but cannot get a read on her so you just continue.

“But I can offer you this. Power. Never having to submit to a man, the ability to roam freely through the world, just not in direct sunlight. Indirect sunlight is fine. In many ways it is not ideal... but... given your situation, I wanted to give you a choice that you did not have before now.”

She does not respond.

“Lena, I am offering you this, but your mind is still under the affects of my bite. In a few moments, you should be able to think more clearly about this.”

“What... How... is it done?” She suddenly speaks up. You notice her eyes have changed. The chaos that was there before has calmed, and you now see her curiosity.

“I have already bitten you, obviously, now I would need to share my blood with you.”

She frowns.

You smile at her response, understanding.

“It will taste better each time you drink it. We will need to repeat this, probably two more times, for the transformation to take hold, but that can vary some.”

“Does it hurt anymore than it did today? Can I change my mind tomorrow?”

“No, the initial bite is all that hurts. And you can change your mind anytime before you have your fangs. After that... you won’t want to change your mind.”

She nods, seeming unsure, but her demeanor, interestingly, has become far more confident than just a few minutes before. She interrupts your thoughts, and places her hand on your chest.

“You still have a heartbeat. And are warm.” Her eyes analyze you, curiously. “I thought vampires were supposed to be dead?”

“If you drain someone completely of their blood, letting them die, and then share your own, this creates an undead vampire. This is what you are describing. It is a dark and evil thing... Necromancy, reanimation, and is the source of most peoples fear of vampires.”

“Well that is... terrifying...” she responds.

You nod, “Yes, but I was not made this way. I was turned, slowly, while living, like you will be if you wish it.”

“I understand if you need time, that is why I stopped myself. The bite overwhelms both of us and neither can think clearly.”

“If you... desire this now... we can begin, but you will not truly be free from my influence unless you have been away from me for several hours.”

Lena stands up, slowly. Her eyes shift to the bed, then back to you. Her delicate hand reaches out to you, urging you to stand up as well. You accept her offering, and as you stand up she pulls you close. You watch as she pulls the gold pin from her hair and rolls her head back, shaking it loose. The wavy blonde hair cascades down her shoulders and back.

She eyes you nervously as she pulls your hand up that she is still holding, and pushes the gold hairpin into your finger. You flinch as it pierces your skin, drawing blood.

“Are you sure, Lena? If you do this... it will be hard to stop...” She does not respond, and her mouth closes around your finger. You feel the blood start to leave your finger as she sucks gently. Her frosty blue eyes staring and penetrating you. You close your eyes as you feel your essence connecting with hers. Part of you is now a part of her. You open your eyes, meeting her gaze, and now feeling her emotions. You pull your finger away, and lean in to kiss her. She returns the kiss, and her tongue slips inside of your mouth as you reach around back, untying the strands of her blue dress.

She pulls away from you, slipping her arms out of the dress, and then letting it fall to the floor. She turns from you, only allowing you a brief moment to see all of her uncovered, and walks over to the bed. She stops, and turns her head to you. “What are you waiting for? Come finish what you started.”

You follow, eager to claim and transform this young beauty.

End plot arc

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)