More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

Who is the main character?

34 year old single and bitter Marcus, who discovers a transference app

To say that you got the short end of the stick in life would be an understatement. Everyone else around you seemed lucky from birth, and you were just...there. Never special, never terrible, just another face in the crowd. Never lucky with relationships or sex, never one to have a plethora of friends or family wanting to hang around, just a guy about to hit thirty five years old, living in a one bedroom apartment.

While you weren't repulsive, you certainly weren't attractive either. Your older brother got all the looks, your younger sister got all the talent along with a massive amount of gorgeousness herself, and you were left with being average in every way. A solid five or six on your best day, and that certainly wore on you over the years. It was enough of an issue that now, late at night while in bed and playing on your phone, you find yourself looking online for ways to drastically change parts of yourself. Wading through the garbage self help books that focus on changing your outlook and making dream boards, you stumbled on a strange website advertising a new app for your phone. The description read like something out of a bad sci-fi movie, talking about instant changes in any attributes you could want and promising unbelievable transformations. At this point you were enough to give it a chance though. The site was well designed, certainly didn't look like some scam virus thing or a fake app to steal your information, so you continued on, reading over the FAQ page that broke down what exactly they were offering.

Alteration Technologies Inc., or Altech, was established in 2020 to improve things for those lacking in life. Through our cutting edge application, we are able to alter and improve one person's life through our patented Transference technology. Our Transference technology allows the user to change those around them at a 2-1 ratio on average and delivers consistent, permanent improvements. Think of it like a loved one giving up one dollar so that you can gain two, or you giving up a dollar so they can have two. Or, for a more practical and possible example, you shrinking an inch shorter so your loved one can grow two inches taller.

With a shrug, you click the download button. What's the worst that can happen after all? What followed was a long scroll through the terms and conditions, like anyone ever reads that shit. As soon as you hit the button, another bubble popped up on the screen.

"Congratulations Marcus! You have been selected to download the beta for Altech 2.0, our newest iteration of our revolutionary application. This version is testing several new features that you can discover as you use the app, including being able to transfer attributes from non users in your connection list to yourself or others. This feature is to be used strictly with permission from all involved and non users must be within close proximity to your device to alter attributes."

With a tap of the "Confirm" button, you see the loading screen start up, the letters A & I in light blue with a bright white background. The logo faded away slowly, and after a few more seconds a line of text came across the screen.

"Connections found. Please tap on who you would like to alter."

A list of names began to fill the screen, with yours sitting right at the top. Your younger sister, older brother, his wife and nephew, friends and distant family, neighbors and more all began to fill the list out. It was amazing to see how quickly it populated with everyone in your life, even ex girlfriends and friends you hadn't talked to in years popped up. Hell, it dated back to the kid that bullied you in middle school and your childhood crush! Shrugging off the creepiness of how it managed to get all this info, it probably just pulled it from Facebook and Linkedin after all, you scrolled back up and tapped on your name.

A note popped up that mentioned where your full information could be viewed, and the text faded to show your profile. A height of 5'6" and equally unimpressive stats all the way down. Your eyes widened a bit at the fact your cock size was listed, unfortunately accurate at just barely over four and a half inches long when hard as can be. Ignoring how they could possibly know it, you paused to think of what part of your profile you wanted to try changing first, and who you'd drain from.

(If you like what I've written here, please consider donating at http://ko-fi.com/masterfulmastus)

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)