More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krk31 Krk31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

2120: The last man in a naked world.

In the Year 2020 the 3rd world war broke out.

Millions died.

After releasing a new deadly toxin that only killed men, all men were wiped out.

The women were left on their own.

Fortunately, they managed to rebuild the world and with the help of science repopulated the world.

Women got artificial fertilized, but the scientists were not able to give someone a male child.

It seemed like men had died out.

In the year 2040 the newly founded World Government decided to enact a new law. Due to the uselessness of clothes, they decided to make it illegal to wear them.

This law forbids women all around the globe to wear clothes. Although shoes, or protection against weather was still allowed.

The law was welcomed and beloved by the women of the world.

For 80 years the world lived under a peaceful rule of naked women.

They stopped climate change, settled on the Moon and Mars and discovered faster ways to travel space.

But one day in the year 2120 a world changing discovery was made.

A team of archaeologists found a fridge in the ruins of an American Highschool.

In it was the body of an 18-year-old man, and he was still living.

He was carefully reheated and brought to a science facility to wake up.

He was quite shocked when he woke up to a room of naked female scientist.

After explaining everything to him, the lead scientist Dr. Anita Rosenthal, asked him some questions.

His name was Tom Schmidt.

Apparently, he was locked in the freezer by some bullies right before the bombs fell on his city.

Tom was still a bit shaken by all of it and exhausted from having a near constant boner.

Dr. Rosenthal told him to sleep.

He asked her, if he would have to be naked too. He was worried that he had to walk around, showing everyone his erection.

She said that technically only females are required by law to be naked.

Anita continued, that it would be illegal for him to be naked and remarked jokingly that heโ€™s a lucky guy, being the only clothed man amongst naked females.

She also informed him that the President of the world will meet him tomorrow.

If he had any questions, he should ask them her.

Tom watched as the firm ass of the blonde left the room.

He passed out from exhaustion.

The next day.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)