More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by parkingdiscount parkingdiscount

Prologue

1 Year Ago...

"Danielle..." A familiar female voice, aged and calm, calls out. Danielle lays on her own soft bed, listening on her air-pods to some indie tracks from the Early 2000's. "Sweetheart." Her mother, Gloria, swings the door open into her bedroom, the creaking sound of wooden frame and metal hinges unheard by the young lady. "It's time for school!" Gloria smiles and shakes Danielle as she pulls her earpods out.

"Mooom!" Danielle rolls her eyes and bites her lips. "It's eight A.M.!"

Gloria laughs and plonks her butt on the mattress as she slaps Danielle on her bare thighs with a satisfying sound. "Exactly. But I have breakfast prepared early today." She says as she shakes her head and flips her hair, getting up and leaving the room. "Oh, Dani girl.." Gloria holds the door ajar as she peeks back into the room. Danielle twists and rolls a few times on her soft, comfy bed. "What is it, mom?"

"When you are ready, can we have a talk?" Gloria speaks with a serious tone.

"About what?" Danielle forces herself up into a sitting position and folds her arms.

"Your dad..." Gloria says as she looks down on the ground, frowning.

"Dad's dead, mom." Danielle looks away and shrugs.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Gloria musters. "We need to talk about your other dad..."

"Do-Don't." Danielle affirms and shakes her head. "Fuckhead's gone off to fuck some other chicks and you're still thinking of him?!" She mutters under her breath.

"He's coming to visit us this weekend." Gloria responds.

"Hell no he isn't!" Danielle raises her voice.

"Dani-" Gloria attempts.

"Don't, you know how I feel about scumbags like him." Danielle grabs her long hair and begins to tie it into a ponytail as she speaks.

"Will you at least speak with him for a day?" Gloria bows and speaks apologetically. "Please, just for me. Just for a day."

"I'd consider it." Danielle rolls her eye and responds as she grabs her shorts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)