More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kblaz3 kblaz3

“So what’s tonight’s adventure?”

“Tonight’s adventure my dear is Mython-D. It is a that will allow me to imprint special commands into your mind allowing me to control you more. It is completely safe. Just don’t ask where it came from because I am clearly not supposed to have any, and not only do I have some, but I have a mass quantity.”

The look on Anne’s face was a mix of shock and terror. However, it only took her a moment to regain her composure and say, “If that is what you want to do then I guess that is what we are going to do.”

You had already pulled a dose out of the hiding spot that you had prepared last week when the shipment from your friend who worked in intelligence had arrived. Mike had been working in military intelligence for as long as you knew him, and you trusted him explicitly. Additionally, you both shared a love for control. He preferred however to have a hairless guy, but to each their own you had always told yourself.

You handed the dose to Anne with a pre-opened bottle of water and watched as she gulped the two pills down with almost half of the small bottle of water. She knew that you were watching to ensure that she had consumed the pills.

“Drink the rest of that bottle, and this one.” You told your wife as she kept sipping on the first bottle of water “The dehydrates you a bit so over the next few hours we will be having you drink a ton of water. I would rather you suffer no ill effects from this beyond the ones that I want you to suffer.”

As she finished the second bottle of water you noticed that her head was cocked ever so slightly to her right side, and that her eyes were extremely dilated. “Jesus those pills work fast!” you told yourself. You scooted your chair towards her and got ready for a four-hour marathon of telling her what you wanted her to believe and want. You pulled a pile of folded notes from your pocket and began to read.

More to come, but sadly this is as far as I have gotten in this path. Please feel free to add your own and expand the story. I wrote this a couple of months ago but sadly had gotten distracted and I have not worked on this path because I want to finish the main path first.

What did you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)