More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thotar Thotar

What's next?

As Ruby walked out of classes for the day, she found herself wondering how she got into this mess.

To call the situation tight, would be an understatement. Speaking of tights... Ruby wasn't allowed them any more. Her master had banned tights, underwear, and long skirts a while back. It wasn't a change Ruby necessarily hated; to be honest, she found it hot as hell. She was wearing (or rather not wearing) her submission out in public, and no one was the wiser.

In the middle of her walk back, Ruby paused to check her phone. Her master had texted her "daily challenge" that her blackmailer on her under threat of leaked photos. Flipping open her scroll, Ruby read out the command:

"Ditch your clothes. Be at the spot in 5 minutes or face humiliation. Send me a picture as proof, don't forget to smile ;)"

That was mixing things up. Usually her daily punishment was smaller, and much less public Ruby had been to wear vibrators, give oral, and had sent plenty of pictures. Ruby was mixed on the 'photography' challenges, as she liked to call them. On one hand, it just dug her deeper and deeper into her tormentors grasp through more . But on a more important hand, Ruby fucking loved it.

She was on a major time crunch, Ruby excelled while being timed though. The major problem with the timer was how far she was from the dorms, as well as the 'spot' where she worked everyday to post pone the release of the nude pictures her keeper had taken in the locker room. And the pictures of her streaking through campus, and of her mid-sex, and post sex, and really every exploitable position you could imagine.

She didn't have much choice

What's waiting for Ruby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)