More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

Select One

You are at the local superstore, searching the shelves for any of the long list of items that is on your shopping list. You have a family reunion coming up in a few days, so your mom sent you out in order to buy supplies. It is mostly food and cooking ingredients, but there is also the odd toiletry here and there. Your sister came to help you buy anything you need, but you end up doing most of the work. Once you finish loading your cart you find her in the clothing section, as you expected.

"Wouldn't these look cute on me?" she teases, holding up a pink thong for you to see. You roll your eyes.

"Sure, whatever. I don't think Dad would be too happy about it though," you tell her, playing along. She giggles and throws the underwear in the cart anyways.

"As if he would find out. You're not going to snitch on your poor, innocent sister are you?" she asks.

"Of course not," you respond, "I am going to save that knowledge for leverage, like any reasonable brother." You are only half joking about that one.

After making your purchase and driving home, you enter inside and help your mom put everything in the right place. Your sister, meanwhile, sneaks her thong up to her room where she will undoubtedly stash them for a later date. The thought of her wearing them excites you a little but you yourself not to think about it. After you finish helping your mom she thanks you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

And then you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)