More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericTitle GenericTitle

Does she continue? Or do you ask about some of the details?

★ "I'm listening." | (Jane keeps talking)

"Okay okay I'm listening." You surrendered as she continued to blurt out the boring details about your schedule for the day.

Jane was... well lets just say she was a straight to the point kind of person. She was a 'no-nonsense' type for sure, and was always very determined to do her job as best as she could regardless of circumstance or how strange the situations could get at times. But somehow, she was all of those things without being a bitch about it, she didn't even come off as mean when scolding you for something you might have done wrong, or if you were running late for a meeting. See with Jane it wasn't about doing her job well to stroke her own ego or to get praise, she was just a efficient type of person, she never understood the whole "stop and smell the roses" mindset and you rarely caught her spending any time relaxing. You always thought her and someone like Spock might have gotten along well.

Jane was a pretty girl too though, a mid-twenty something, darker shoulder length hair, brown eyes and lightly tanned skin all assembled on her fit body with a great, firm set of tits and a round, incredibly plump ass. All of that should have seemed fairly normal to you now though, I mean you had all kinds of incredibly sexy women thrown at you constantly, but it was something else about Jane that made her stand out from the supermodels and movie stars you found yourself surrounded by quite often. It was her demeanor, the way she carried herself made her incredibly sexy. Something about her treating you like a normal person, honestly even like a kid sometimes. Not to mention her sexy assistant's wardrobe, which might not sound very sexy at first, but, once you see it is accompanied by a pair of rimmed glasses that sat on her cute nose well, lets just say it would make any man with a secretary fetish tremble. Along with all of that also came her tablet, although to her it was more like a lifeline. You were convinced it was actually attached to her hand.

Jane rarely made eye contact with people, and not because she was bad at interacting with others, mostly just because she was always tilting her head down staring at the damn thing, but even that was still incredibly sexy. The way that she somehow managed to be completely and entirely oblivious the majority of times when you were burying your cock inside of a women directly in front of her was surprisingly sexy.

Jane continues filling you in on the details.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)