More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KG2809 KG2809

Which House have you been sorted into?

…Chimera… Wait… wha…?

As you open your hand and look at the pin, you are met with quite a surprise.

The pin has transformed alright… But it has not transformed into any of the regular house pins.

In your palm rests something that resembles a combination of the four other house markers.

The body is that of pegasus. However, the wings resemble that of the wings of the phoenix rather than the wings of the horse. Furthermore, instead of one head, this has three… One resembling the visage of a hound, A second resembling the beat form of a phoenix, and the third being a serpent head.

Truly, this is a strange looking creature that has materialized in your palm.

What could this possibly signify?

You look around and spot students splitting into their respective houses… The head boys and girls wrangling the first year students.

You just stand stark still as the flow of students passes you by… Like a stone in the flow of a stream, completely unsure as to what you should do.

As though summoned by your uncertainty, or by some magical sense, the headmaster appears before you. You look up into his face and he is smiling with a twinkle in his eyes.

“ Young man, may I please have a look at your pin?”, The headmaster asks you with kindness and bemusement in his voice.

“ Yes sir, of course.”, you say, slightly flustered by the situation. You place the pin into the headmasters outstretched hand.

He brings the pin to his eyes and examines it closely, humming and mumbling under his breath, The stoic smile never leaving his face. After a few moments, he turns around and addresses one of the professors.

“Professor dove, could you come here for just a moment please?”

One of the professors looks in your direction and begins approaching. She is a tall woman, looking to be in her mid to late 20s. She has long, light brown hair that cascades down and around her shoulders. Her large brown eyes regard you with curiosity. She has a small button nose, and full pouty lips. Even though her professors robes cling to her loosely, they failed to completely hide the curvature of her body. She is absolutely stunning.

As she arrives to where you and the headmaster stand, she offers you a gentle smile then addresses the headmaster. “Yes headmaster? You summoned me?”

“Yes my dear, this is the student I mentioned to you previously. It seems I was not mistaken when I surmised that he would be an exceptional case.”

The headmaster hands professor dove your peculiar pin then turns to regard you once again.

“ Young man, this is Professor Rebecca dove. She is the dean of students here and will assist you henceforth. I am sure you have many questions which we unfortunately do not have the luxury of time to entertain in their entirety. Rest assured, everything will be made clear and Professor Dove here will ensure that you are appropriately taken care of.”

The headmaster then turns to Professor dove, who is studying your pin with an expression of curious wonder. Hallgrave and Dove’s gazes meet, and their eyes begin to glow with a faint blue aura. You are not certain, but you suspect that this is what is called a psyonic link… from what little information you were able to glean from the pamphlet you studied prior to coming to the school.

After a few moments, and a nod from Professor Dove, their eyes return to their normal hue and the headmaster bids you farewell and departs.

“Well young man…” Professor Dove begins. Her voice is light and somewhat sensual. You are unsure if she intends to sound this way or if this is just her normal way of speaking. Either way, it stirs you. “… if you would please follow me to my office, we will see about getting you situated before second-year orientation.”

With that, she turns around with a smile and begins leading you toward her office. You cannot help but glance down to get a good look at her perky ass through the folds of her robes.

What’s going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)