More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“SO HOW ARE THE FANNING SISTER’S BLACKED?”

“Little sister teaches big sister, the new blacked era ways”

Dakota giggled at her sister Elle, saying “you take me out and show me things ?”

“Yes my sister it’s a different generation nowadays” where people live and let live, so I’m taking you out!”

Dakota was shocked for Elle had four black men picking them up, a lavash limousine driving the sisters to a unknown location. Dakota gasped out for one of the black men rubbed his hand up one of her smooth legs his fingers sliding under her short dress. Forcing her to say “oh my gosh Elle he’s touching me there!”

Elle giggled out responding “ stop embarrassing me I told you we was going to have fun and I was taking you out, this ain’t taboo Days, now let him play with your tight kitty !”

Dakota was shocked feeling dazed far from a hoe it felt weird having a total stranger rubbing on her wet pussy forcing her to say with much distressed “ Elle this is bizarre how dare you manipulate me to these blackish thugs, I’ve never been a slut!, is this how my little sister acts fucking black men like it’s nothing?”

“Shut up Dakota always acting like a goody too-shoes, enjoy my black friends I do this often and would appreciate it if you stop judging me and indulge yourself !” Elle replied, as she unzipped one of the darkish black mans pants pulling out his dick with excitement giving it a few playful kisses before saying “ black cocks are the best, they are just so big and fat now stop your fusing and let me treat you to the edge of gorging yourself with big fat black cocks !”

Dakota shook her head responding with anger “ ooo gross I can’t believe your sucking on that thang!” How ever she could barley think for one of the black men slide her into his lap and slumped her blonde head forward, as he unzipped his pants and said “ listen to your sister and be a good little snow bunny and suck this cock you dirty girl, no stuck up hoe’s around here, don’t deny your self just obey for your sister wanted to treat you to something massive and dark breaking that little frame now start sucking hoe!”

Dakota gasped out in distress disbelief as she swallowed in air in a rushed panic, glancing at her sister as the biggest cock she ever seen widened Dakota’s pretty mouth to a ravished O-shaped opening forcing her to gag heavily, as another black man slide her wet panties off and planted his head between her slim sexy smooth legs making her moan out with unwanted pleasure, as he began to greedily eat on Dakota’s pinkish tiny gorgeous looking pussy, heavy Stubborn labored breathing and gag escaping her as the black man came to coil her hair in his fist, and forcefully began to fed her his massively thick meaty long black cock it’s tip stuffed deeply down her mouths limits, her throat bulging out in crammed down cock.

image host image host image host

Elle giggled out giving the black cock in front of her the love and attention it deserved kissing it’s tip and fondling it’s balls as she said “ see Dakota sucking and working down that black dick use some hand pump moments ,and feed on it like a proper black cock craving snow bunny slut, such excitement us sisters tackling big juicy fat dark cocks together, just wait sister there gonna be treating us to some ravishing buffets of big black cock , which will bring you into the new era, gosh I just can’t wait till we can indulge our self’s further in black cock, and really have some sister bonding time, I told you I treat you to something big didn’t I !”

“How does Elle Treat a confused and dazed Dakota to a indulging of black cock!”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)