More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Our story begins...

[The World]

For the time being the world is almost a blank canvas. We will discover the world as our fresh new heroes discover it. It will be world building on the fly. As we go forward I will slowly fill in details as we learn them. If I sat down to do some real world building it could be months before I got anything out for this story (or possibly never), and I would like to get this going sooner rather than later.

I want the focus of this story to be the characters, their adventures, and the smut they encounter. This will be more akin to a romping pulp adventure than to a deep epic fantasy. Expect twists and turns but not necessarily nuanced political intrigue or intricately crafted peoples and cultures.

I am currently imagining it as a fairly standard 'kitchen sink' D&D world similar to Forgotten Realms or Golarion. What will make it unique is the erotic spin much of the setting will incorporate. If you have some ideas feel free to throw them in the comment section here or in the appropriate section below, please try to keep them succinct.

World Name: Aphronus

Other details to come.

World Details

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)