More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

World Details

Places

A place to put geographical and political information about Aphronus.

?: The land the group started in.

Crosasci: A land of the far south ruled by the god-queen Arshtat. It is a land of Hermpires, though many non-afflicted call it home as well. After centuries of constant conflict and brutal crusades where those afflicted with hermpirism were almost eradicated from Aphronus Arshtat managed carve out a land of her own where she welcomed those of her kind who were willing to calm their wild nature and live at peace with the other races of the world. Under the demigod's rule Crosasci has become known as a welcoming land of enlightened values, though many still view this country with great suspicion and fear. While a beacon for her people Arshtat has little patience or mercy for those Hermpires who wish to hold on to their base nature and prey on the other races of Aphronus.

Gammara: A Gnomish land bordering the great inland sea. It is a country known for its magic users and its peoples mastery of slimes, oozes, and jellies. Gammara is a Mageocracy, it is a place where magical talent brings with it political influence. It is also a place of unique slime focused appetites and perversions. Its capital Ekard is a favorite port for lonely sailors.

(This stuff is all very much a work in progress.)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)